Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

The reason we are not told about ET’s and the real power of the human body is that humanity was hijacked millenniums ago. People’s beliefs systems and the structure of every day life would change if they knew the truth. When the new Earth enters into its 5th dimension those that walk across will be aware of the changes leaving those behind to become reincarnated elsewhere on planets that still have negative karma.
We are the Matrix. What a silly joke we have been part of. Be awake and feel the changes. I wonder what the ants thought as I fried them with a magnifying glass on those hot summer days long ago...

.Keeping up on the Khardasians is going off the air?????? Holy shit!!! what will we do??????

Are you serious ??? They're stopping it ????

I Believe a LOT of Crazzzzy stuff, but i won't believe THAT until i see it with my OWN eyes!! :rofl:
And anyway - I'm still waiting for Actual confirmation on that Butt ... (life's important issues) ... Real? Fake? Real? Fake? ... maybe it will end up as one of lifes little mysteries!! (we'll Never know ... and They'll keep it from us!!)

:pighug:

1600437860960.png

Oh.. BTW ... They've actually found life orbiting around nepture (2020) ... See ... I Told Ya Magoo!!! :rofl:

Do I get to take my sacred seeds with me? Or are they infinitely abundant?
You’ll not seeds, your new level of consciousness will just manifest it hopefully.

Boy I wonder if AFN should claim a planet for us. Seems easy enough. Just ask the Russians if we need paperwork to claim let's say Uranus

Who da fuc do they think they are????? Putin is as bad as you know who!:crying:

forced in to the 21st. century. :yoinks: I just received a new led whole tent panel. :woohoo: a Par+ from DIYLED UK. was sent to me from the UK.
to showcase for them. both friends from GMC. set me up. :bow: way more punch than my 10 year old Blackstars and 30 dollar ebay auction panels i had. made the mistake of looking at it full on.:face:that was a mistake! i had this super bright grid superimposed on everything for a half an hour. i need a better adapter than the cheap one i had. ordered one online, so it will be a few days before i install. anyone on AFN run these?
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Back