Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Love has no opposite, some might think it’s hate but essentially love is everything. I am having trouble with what the Sun actually is, it goes against everything ever told to us through our man made science. It’s all very enlightening and definitely a journey. Hopefully I’ll have the extra DNA strings to enable my transit off planet when the time comes.
I am not sure what you mean "I am having trouble with what the Sun actually is, ..." From what I read we all have the Extra DNA strands. They are "alien" as is most of our DNA.

I am not sure what you mean "I am having trouble with what the Sun actually is, ..." From what I read we all have the Extra DNA strands. They are "alien" as is most of our DNA.
The addition of DNA to our bodies will be completed by 2022 judging from the text written in 2001 but not all of us will go. There have been 3 waves of volunteers that make up the final number that can be taken. The Sun allegedly is just pure energy it has a civilisation living on the service which are not effected by what we see as burning gases. They are more of an energy being and help record everything that happens in our perceived universe. It could be called a recording device and one that helps balance frequency. It’s like our Earth to, allegedly hollow.

The addition of DNA to our bodies will be completed by 2022 judging from the text written in 2001 but not all of us will go. There have been 3 waves of volunteers that make up the final number that can be taken. The Sun allegedly is just pure energy it has a civilisation living on the service which are not effected by what we see as burning gases. They are more of an energy being and help record everything that happens in our perceived universe. It could be called a recording device and one that helps balance frequency. It’s like our Earth to, allegedly hollow.
Thank you.

To some, what you guys are talking about, they would think we are crazy. BUT "the truth is stranger than fiction"
and Unbelievable things are just waiting to be known! thank you all. a bunch of deep thinkers. :bighug:

To some, what you guys are talking about, they would think we are crazy. BUT "the truth is stranger than fiction"
and Unbelievable things are just waiting to be known! thank you all. a bunch of deep thinkers. :bighug:
We have a hard time "seeing" or knowing any truth here on this planet. With the continuing understanding that Newtons "laws" only apply to energy in motion all of us have a chance to be able to seek what is real and who we are. Energy is never made nor destroyed, there is no "birth" so there is no death. Feel the freedom from the lies that have made us slaves to this 3rd dimension.

What is reality? Are the so called hallucinations experienced while on a shroom or lsd trip any less real then what we see day to day?
A handful of my friends and I have searched out many of the so called truths about this world and our existence. Layer upon layer of deceptions or half truths have been uncovered. Far too many to list and most people would only debate or argue with me if I stated them whether they had done the research or not. I really like the scientific method but it is limited to our understanding and ability to apply it.
This has led me to say in answer to these questions. What is the real truth? What do I know for sure? Nothing.
So I just enjoy my perceived reality as much as I can and I don't care too much about finding the answers anymore.

What is reality? Are the so called hallucinations experienced while on a shroom or lsd trip any less real then what we see day to day?
A handful of my friends and I have searched out many of the so called truths about this world and our existence. Layer upon layer of deceptions or half truths have been uncovered. Far too many to list and most people would only debate or argue with me if I stated them whether they had done the research or not. I really like the scientific method but it is limited to our understanding and ability to apply it.
This has led me to say in answer to these questions. What is the real truth? What do I know for sure? Nothing.
So I just enjoy my perceived reality as much as I can and I don't care too much about finding the answers anymore.
There will come a time when those that say we should remove our tin hats are asking us for the answers. Wait until everybody sees the vast waves of alien ships coming to help. Officials will be helpless to contain their lies and deceit when the evidence is above their heads.
As a footnote tap water calcifies the penal gland through fluoride, drink bottled water if you want to start repairing the body.

Last edited:
My budgie buddy Tweety bird died today. i cant stop crying. he was my constant companion for the last 6 years.
DSC_0565 (1).JPG

My budgie buddy Tweety bird died today. i cant stop crying. he was my constant companion for the last 6 years.View attachment 1233143
I’m sorry to hear this bad news, Mr.B looks like he was very much loved. My grandfather had a Budgie that did all manor of great tricks and I’ve had two African Greys which were the most amazing birds. RIP Mr.B

Back