Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

OK. you have to admit they, them are here. i have moved on to why are they here?
i believe it's multiple reasons. curiosity, to keep an eye on the dangerous monkeys, to collect DNA, possibly to alter our DNA, and others.
what i don't believe is invasion, taking our resources, or wishing us harm. because if they did want any of this, it would be history. :cheers:

Both my wife and I have witnessed multiple unexplained lights, crop circles/dead livestock and such. Something is out there. Why, who, what are the questions.

Another distinct, and high on the list is , evolved humans from the future coming back in time to shape events.
or even as tourists. :doc1:

three HSO in big pots. two look wonky.:confused1: the choco mint is good, the two la gelato a little off. will have to nurse them.
three others not popping anytime soon.:sadcry: may have to start more? i hate not starting on the new moon. :doh: last germ first few days of new moon six were up in 24 hours. the real history?? could be.

Just finished books 1 and 2, just 3 more to go in this series then 8 more to complete a 40 year endeavour to unlock hidden knowledge. Everything I thought was my reality through the 5 senses can be thrown away, I’m very open minded and have witnessed strange phenomena but this is a new level of mind bending. I’m slowly beginning to understand and absorb it once I let go off man made constructs of science and time.

three HSO in big pots. two look wonky.:confused1: the choco mint is good, the two la gelato a little off. will have to nurse them.
three others not popping anytime soon.:sadcry: may have to start more? i hate not starting on the new moon. :doh: last germ first few days of new moon six were up in 24 hours. the real history?? could be.

Choco mint and Gelato .... Sounds delicious!

History - Looks like it was a storm to me :rofl: ... sounds like some of the extreme windy and rainy weather that happens in USA.

Bad luck for the Brits (considering they marched all that way in their red suits and shiny buttons) ... they HATE that kind of weather - I bet they were moaning about it for years .... in fact - maybe the real history story is that THIS is where the British passion for Moaning about the weather actually came from?? could be.

:pighug:

Just finished books 1 and 2, just 3 more to go in this series then 8 more to complete a 40 year endeavour to unlock hidden knowledge. Everything I thought was my reality through the 5 senses can be thrown away, I’m very open minded and have witnessed strange phenomena but this is a new level of mind bending. I’m slowly beginning to understand and absorb it once I let go off man made constructs of science and time.
Good to see another open up. I am watching on Gaia TV a movie on Quantum Physics. They now understand that what we see is not real, it is our fantasy we manifest. Stay open and watch the the world thru your heart not the ego.

"I am consciousness. This body is my tool awareness so I can experience this "reality" on Earth."

when i close my eyes, that reality is gone. open them up, new reality. it's called K.I.S.S. reality. keep it simple stupid. also known as Occam's razor.

Good to see another open up. I am watching on Gaia TV a movie on Quantum Physics. They now understand that what we see is not real, it is our fantasy we manifest. Stay open and watch the the world thru your heart not the ego.

"I am consciousness. This body is my tool awareness so I can experience this "reality" on Earth."

Love has no opposite, some might think it’s hate but essentially love is everything. I am having trouble with what the Sun actually is, it goes against everything ever told to us through our man made science. It’s all very enlightening and definitely a journey. Hopefully I’ll have the extra DNA strings to enable my transit off planet when the time comes.

This is exactly what i wanted to accomplish with this thread!!:thumbsup: people thinking outside the box. and sharing their strange experience's that otherwise we may not have heard. if your not living on the edge then your taking up too much space. and i love the various takes on reality. :bighug::cheers: thank for participating.:bow:

Back