Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Appreciate the fantasy...but I’m creeping up on 60. Nothing looks or functions as it should. Just grateful to be above the ground, and growing . :love:
@MR magoo Most every song by them is good. 40,000 headmen. Everything is the here and now. So you are doing great.

IT could be. But as long as that Porterhouse steak taste's great.:drool: i don't care. maybe we will get an upgrade to the program and we can live forever in our minds. i know how this works because i am a legend i my own mind! :woohoo:

I found out yesterday that there are allegedly not just 5 dimensions but literally 100’s of dimensions which are simultaneously operatIng at the same time on the Earth. In addition there were 3 Ark of the Covenants built over different centuries. One is encased in ice at the bottom of a ravine, another is sealed in a cave a mile under the earth and the last is in a private bank vault owned by a private individual.

IT could be. But as long as that Porterhouse steak taste's great.:drool: i don't care. maybe we will get an upgrade to the program and we can live forever in our minds. i know how this works because i am a legend i my own mind! :woohoo:
@DeanOnAuto

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration .... we are all one consciousness experiencing itself. Subjectively there is no such thing as death. Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Bill Hicks

Last week the Pentagon came out with the news that the films released were 100% authentic , AND were Off world vehicles. FOR SURE. and everybody just ignored this information. the most significant discovery of all time ignored. what STUPID HUMANS. doing selfies and worrying weather Kanye is on the ballot or not.:face: the human race is devolving fast!

...:vibe::vibe::vibe::woohoo::yay::woody::joy:

@HSO-Mark AKA @Dinafem-Mark sent a second pak of seeds. and after a month they have made it.:joy:
got my Chocolate mint. and some Chem Bomb. and Mark was very good to me and sent a third strain, LA Gelato. :drool::drool:
over the next two days i will be cranking up the grow with two of each. thank s for dropping in. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0983.JPG

Set up new tent.:eek1: that sucked. but it is nice! a gift from a friend in Florida. :bow: thank you Jess. my old tents were 40 inch square. this baby is 48 inch's square. so i took down both old tents one went to the dump, the other in storage in a outdoor storage box. just in case.:thumbsup:
this one big enough for six 4 gallon plants. now to mix up this....
DSC_0984.JPG
DSC_0985.JPG
DSC_0987.JPG

Last week the Pentagon came out with the news that the films released were 100% authentic , AND were Off world vehicles. FOR SURE. and everybody just ignored this information. the most significant discovery of all time ignored. what STUPID HUMANS. doing selfies and worrying weather Kanye is on the ballot or not.:face: the human race is devolving fast!

Give a monkey a stick and eventually they will beat another monkey to death with it. Our sticks have evolved...but humankind as a whole...not so much!
:chimp:

Back