Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

My Dear @Mossy :bighug: you are a bright light in my dull thread. :bow: not to mention how well you have treated me.
a little color for ya!
DSC_0532 (1).JPG

My Dear @Mossy :bighug: you are a bright light in my dull thread. :bow: not to mention how well you have treated me.
a little color for ya!View attachment 1224355

Thank you Kind Sir....:love:

Loving the leaf colour...and the healthy shine that almost makes them metalic looking...That is how I like me Girls....:dancer:

I can only guess the taste..but with those colours..I Know they will be Dirty Girls....:pass:

"Here i sit broken hearted tried to shit and only farted":tongue: no that's not the reason i am sad. it's because @HSO-Mark, AKA @Dinafem-Mark has resent seeds. about two weeks ago. and my crazy fucking government is waging war against itself the target the U.S. postal service. :yoinks:
our stupid politicians are useless! ALL of them. Man how i would like to beat them!:deadhorse::naughtystep: :wall::grrr1:have a nice day.

Hay
Straw

Hey

Submarines under the land. Mark Emery has said these "caverns" run all around the world.

Did this one slip by you, too.

Happy weekend.

Last edited:
@BCBudlady . jeeez1 i hope not. i picture you as young and sexy.:dancer: don't blow the fantasy. :bighug:70+ here.

@BCBudlady . jeeez1 i hope not. i picture you as young and sexy.:dancer: don't blow the fantasy. :bighug:70+ here.
Appreciate the fantasy...but I’m creeping up on 60. Nothing looks or functions as it should. Just grateful to be above the ground, and growing . :love:

Back