Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@JohnEMad you are right! i am in total agreement. it's time for humankind to go. give another species a chance.:cheers: the state of humans.

we are at it full bore!:shooty: Humboldt Seed Organization. three cultivars, Chocolate Mint, Chem Bomb, and LA Gelato. :thumbsup:
two of each. And it seems that i won a best picture contest. for Dinafem Gorilla auto. thank you @Dinafem-Mark AKA @HSO-Mark. :bighug:two 5 paks of seeds, my choice.:woohoo1:and a merchant pak with tee shirt and other stuff i don't know about?
:woohoo:a happy old goat!:gary:

DSC_0989.JPG
DSC_0990.JPG

Shit ! :nono: in the breakdown / setup of three tents i lost two old panels, both ten years old. one a china cheapie and a big Vipar reflector series.
if you have old panels, and don't have to move them DON'T. :nono:

Set up new tent.:eek1: that sucked. but it is nice! a gift from a friend in Florida. :bow: thank you Jess. my old tents were 40 inch square. this baby is 48 inch's square. so i took down both old tents one went to the dump, the other in storage in a outdoor storage box. just in case.:thumbsup:
this one big enough for six 4 gallon plants. now to mix up this....View attachment 1229585View attachment 1229586View attachment 1229587
Solid VHS stack you got there Mr Magoo. I just started reading Herbert's Dune cycle from the beginning again. Gets better every time.

Last edited:
read it a long time ago. great. the movie for once was near as good as the book. one of the best evil villin's ever!

yes . temps much better. grow time. :thumbsup: i will keep at it till early next summer. all seeds in peat pellets on heat pad. only two had a tail after a 24 hour soak. :cheers: .

OK. you have to admit they, them are here. i have moved on to why are they here?
i believe it's multiple reasons. curiosity, to keep an eye on the dangerous monkeys, to collect DNA, possibly to alter our DNA, and others.
what i don't believe is invasion, taking our resources, or wishing us harm. because if they did want any of this, it would be history. :cheers:

Back