Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Bad video useless as information on her book. i will have to dig further.:cheers:

now we need Spels, kindered, Noods, duck commander, Dub, to show up.:bighug:
Changed up my profile pic in honor of kindred :pass: wonder if he has gotten any farther with his bubbles worth strain he was working on:jointman:

I know I have seen jm around, i think:baked:

@Red eyed c :pass:

Hey hey hey. Great to see some more similar faces. Hope you been good red. Shoot me a link if you start a thread up homie.

@MR magoo :pass:

@Mossy any food left? :jointman:

I was privileged to never had the naughty step badge:baked:

Stylez :pass:
Good to see you mate. I was told you'd returned as well and nice to see a few of the old crew still here.
No grows going for me yet bud as I'm just getting back into it & came back to see what's new and brush up on the knowledge.
I'll be sure to let you know when I'm back up and running though buddy.

Stylez :pass:
Good to see you mate. I was told you'd returned as well and nice to see a few of the old crew still here.
No grows going for me yet bud as I'm just getting back into it & came back to see what's new and brush up on the knowledge.
I'll be sure to let you know when I'm back up and running though buddy.

:pass: I'm just getting back in the groove too.:jointman: couple outdoor plants until I get my grow shed up and running:passit:
Havent had me hands dirty in a few years.
Great to see you bud:smokeout:I'm back around the AFN halls if ya need anything

:pass: I'm just getting back in the groove too.:jointman: couple outdoor plants until I get my grow shed up and running:passit:
Havent had me hands dirty in a few years.
Great to see you bud:smokeout:I'm back around the AFN halls if ya need anything
Nice mate. You get nice outdoor conditions where you are?
I'm the same as you and not had a grow in years, but I've got the itch again and need to get the fingers green. :smokeit:
Awesome to see you back and hope that grow goes well for you. Likewise homie, I'm back around and you know I'm here if you need anything or just wanna chop it up:pass:

Yum...love the Yorkies. Drag em through the AU jus. Doesn’t get any better. Shhh.. don’t tell the cardiologist!

I'll not say a Word......:doc3:....there is Always a salad option......

Prawn and soft boiled egg wrap...?

IMG_7490.JPG

@Mossy any food left? :jointman:

For you @Stylez2 ...Always....

IMG_7285.JPG

IMG_7286.JPG

AFN corned beef and tattie pasty.....?

Gawd....I'm getting outta here before @MR magoo shoots me for thread jacking......:shooty:

Cheers @MR magoo ...:bighug:..Happy Sunday.....

Back