Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

A great possibility! surface temps. are high, but as you go higher in the atmosphere the temps. must drop.
so gaseous life may be floating in a goldilocks zone of the atmosphere. for years scientists have speculated that the gas giants could also have life that floats in the goldilocks zone of their atmosphere.

Venus is teaming with consciousness, Valiant Thor ref: Stranger at the Pentagon was allegedly from Venus he spoke 100 languages, had an IQ of over 200 and stayed 6months. At anyone time there are 7 disciples that are living upon the earth taking human form. They’re here to help us with the transition into the new earth and the effects it will have on our body.

Last edited:
Venus is teaming with consciousness, Valiant Thor ref: Stranger at the Pentagon was allegedly from Venus he spoke 100 languages, had an IQ of over 200 and stayed 6months. At anyone time there are 7 disciples that are living upon the earth taking human form. There are here to help us with the transition into the new earth and the effects it will have on our body.
Thanks for the Thor reference. I will look into this ALSO :d5:

Yes! :cheers:

Reactions: DOA
I don't understand the mentality of humans. :shrug: the greatest questions that humans have been asking have been addressed. the ansewer is YES!
and it is ignored by most. life is everywhere. except in the brain of most humans. did you all hear........Keeping up on the Khardasians is going off the air?????? Holy shit!!! what will we do?????? :yoinks:

I don't understand the mentality of humans. :shrug: the greatest questions that humans have been asking have been addressed. the ansewer is YES!
and it is ignored by most. life is everywhere. except in the brain of most humans. did you all hear........Keeping up on the Khardasians is going off the air?????? Holy shit!!! what will we do?????? :yoinks:
The reason we are not told about ET’s and the real power of the human body is that humanity was hijacked millenniums ago. People’s beliefs systems and the structure of every day life would change if they knew the truth. When the new Earth enters into its 5th dimension those that walk across will be aware of the changes leaving those behind to become reincarnated elsewhere on planets that still have negative karma.

Been awake for awhile. I thought that talk was mostly for twatter

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1552736713460.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552736713460.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 24
Back