Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

forced in to the 21st. century. :yoinks: I just received a new led whole tent panel. :woohoo: a Par+ from DIYLED UK. was sent to me from the UK.
to showcase for them. both friends from GMC. set me up. :bow: way more punch than my 10 year old Blackstars and 30 dollar ebay auction panels i had. made the mistake of looking at it full on.:face:that was a mistake! i had this super bright grid superimposed on everything for a half an hour. i need a better adapter than the cheap one i had. ordered one online, so it will be a few days before i install. anyone on AFN run these? View attachment 1235976View attachment 1235977View attachment 1235978View attachment 1235979View attachment 1235980View attachment 1235981View attachment 1235982

Man oh MAN what a gift of joy. This will really shine a whole new light on things. So happy for you.

forced in to the 21st. century. :yoinks: I just received a new led whole tent panel. :woohoo: a Par+ from DIYLED UK. was sent to me from the UK.
to showcase for them. both friends from GMC. set me up. :bow: way more punch than my 10 year old Blackstars and 30 dollar ebay auction panels i had. made the mistake of looking at it full on.:face:that was a mistake! i had this super bright grid superimposed on everything for a half an hour. i need a better adapter than the cheap one i had. ordered one online, so it will be a few days before i install. anyone on AFN run these? View attachment 1235976View attachment 1235977View attachment 1235978View attachment 1235979View attachment 1235980View attachment 1235981View attachment 1235982

WooHoo - Check you Out!!! Test panels with MeanWell drivers for an AFN Celebrity!!

Gz Magoo ... they look the business! .. I made the same mistake when i got my new lights ... "how bright can they be???" ...." I'm BLIIIIINNNNDD"

Looking forward to seeing you rock them with the next grow!!!
:pighug:

New light, new tent. :yoinks: what luck. what friends! :bow: and all HSO gals doing well. even the mutants.:vibe: " HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR MUTANTS TODAY? ". given 2ml. per gal. Megacrop today. immediate 4 deg. f. increase in tent temp. easy to control by opening top of tent.
in mid winter it should be just right with the ballast in the tent.:bighug:thank's for dropping in.
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG

New light, new tent. :yoinks: what luck. what friends! :bow: and all HSO gals doing well. even the mutants.:vibe: " HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR MUTANTS TODAY? ". given 2ml. per gal. Megacrop today. immediate 4 deg. f. increase in tent temp. easy to control by opening top of tent.
in mid winter it should be just right with the ballast in the tent.:bighug:thank's for dropping in. View attachment 1237314View attachment 1237315View attachment 1237316View attachment 1237317View attachment 1237319View attachment 1237320View attachment 1237321View attachment 1237322View attachment 1237323

Good luck with all your new goodies Magoo :D .. You're gonna ROCK it!!

1601127725803.png

:headbang:

@blue thank you Dahlin. :bighug:all i need is a pair of those platform boots. :dancer::rofl:

check out the guy with the spikes. :thumbsup: btw i love this video because it makes me feel young watching these kids dance.

First 24 hours with new light went very well. transition was great. plants have grown. woke up to 82 deg. f. in tent. perfect! :thumbsup:
Quiet as well. only 1 fan instead of nine. :goauto: this is stolen tech. Quantum boards were Back engineered from crashed ET vehicles. :rolleyes1:

First 24 hours with new light went very well. transition was great. plants have grown. woke up to 82 deg. f. in tent. perfect! :thumbsup:
Quiet as well. only 1 fan instead of nine. :goauto: this is stolen tech. Quantum boards were Back engineered from crashed ET vehicles. :rolleyes1:

I really like the idea of the QB’s, looking at grows with them, they certainly do the job and some. I’ll either upgrade to a Q6 series or get a 240W Aray and then add my 100 COB for some over kill. Will be great to see you max out your grows with them.

Last edited:
Back