Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@Blu_tri wow! a loaded question. it's a hobby you can spend $ 100 to a $1.000.000 dollars. love to help you. number 1 question how much money do you want to spend? tell me that, and i will have a scope you will like and want to use. rather than a piece of crap you will become frustrated with. and it sits in the closet. :cheers: this scope around $2500 new. View attachment 1238571
No messing about here :bow:

yup! been looking. opposition on Oct 13. wont be this close for quite a few years. I can make out Vallis marinares, Olympus Mons and the polar ice cap. with 9.25 inch's aperture. @ 2350 mm focal length. magnification around 300x. hoping for a 9 or ten night to pump it up to 400x. :cheers:

yup! been looking. opposition on Oct 13. wont be this close for quite a few years. I can make out Vallis marinares, Olympus Mons and the polar ice cap. with 9.25 inch's aperture. @ 2350 mm focal length. magnification around 300x. hoping for a 9 or ten night to pump it up to 400x. :cheers:
I’ve so got space envy right now :crying:the only way I’m seeing that is in my astral travels :smoking:

Harvest moon tomorrow, so should be clear. I’d normally be out fishing on that, hoping for a bigg’un.

Is this a good one. ? Pricey. But I want one. Gun scopes is what I have plenty of. Can I spot a moving target with this scope. I want to see what these lights are that come by frequently.
F3B015AB-F944-4C0C-AC3B-47CFEF1C6398.png

:cools::woohoo::cools: --- Oh man, those are friggin' phaa-aaat! ... What a wonderful boon Magoo, you have leapt to the modern lighting age in an instant... And you were well overdue for some upgrades my friend, you deserve them!
Q-boards are bomb-diggity, and as you found out the hard way, fucking laser powerful! :dizzy::haha:
You will see an amazing jump in quality results I believe, just mind the distances, it's all too easy now to overdrive the PS machinery with those blasters....
Good thing you got the seeds when you did - :nono: - did you see that the Dinafem HQ (?) got raided and shut down! wooooow,...:bummer:stinkin' humps!

@Blu_tri :pass:the optical tube on that scope is a good one. BUT the single fork arm and tripod are not. at high magnification she would be very wobbly. it would work fine at low power, but what you want is to use high power when the sky is transparent.
no you cant track a moving object, moving through the sky. these scopes have tracking, but only celestial objects. with a wide field low power eyepiece you may catch a glimpse of a fast moving object, but you cant stay with it. a sturdy tripod is a must. may i show you something similar, with a better mount. a dual fork Maksutov on a sturdier tripod. https://www.adorama.com/mdetx125o.html this has a much better mount.
dual fork arms. and a mount that can be programmed in the Alt. Azimuth position or , and this is important, it can also be set up in the equatorial
way as well. :cheers:

@Waira yes i lucked out with this gear. i could not afford this stuff. i would be buying 30 dollar Chinese panels at auction on fleabay.
Holy Shit!!! Dinafem raided and shut down. 2020 will go down as one of the most fucked up years in recorded history.:shrug:
my heart aches for Mark. and now he is out of a good job as well. :sadcry: i cant wait for the end of 2020. please stay safe my good friend.

Back