Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Thank you for this, best thread in a long time. I found this website Monday, found this thread Monday night and I’ve gone through from beginning to end finished just now. Mr Magoo, you’re the man. I’ve learned so much I watched all the videos still available and I’m profoundly shaken to my core. I knew less than 1% virtually nothing about any of this until the last 7 days I must have been living under a rock for the past 44 years. Wtf. Bob Lazar, first whistleblower cracked the seal and this pressure of all the evidence is building but the super wealthy elites who run the world are probably all in cahoots trying to figure out how to plug us into the web permanently to mine bitcoins or some other similar monstrosity.
A gravitational wave manipulation of space and time to travel fast and long distances just makes sense.
I am a union electrician and have wondered why the 120/240volt power we use is virtually the same as it was when invented 100 years ago. We have cellph NES and Bluetooth but use giant copper cables moving huge amounts of dangerous power that’s expensive to make including the effects on the environment, as well as expensive to use.
They have found a way to enslave us all with 30 year mortgages and no health insurance except through your employer. Pay us so little we have to work all free time away and feed us misinformation possibly an attempt to send us back to a simpler time when we believed in gods making it rain.
What an amazing time to be alive!

Thank you for this, best thread in a long time. I found this website Monday, found this thread Monday night and I’ve gone through from beginning to end finished just now. Mr Magoo, you’re the man. I’ve learned so much I watched all the videos still available and I’m profoundly shaken to my core. I knew less than 1% virtually nothing about any of this until the last 7 days I must have been living under a rock for the past 44 years. Wtf. Bob Lazar, first whistleblower cracked the seal and this pressure of all the evidence is building but the super wealthy elites who run the world are probably all in cahoots trying to figure out how to plug us into the web permanently to mine bitcoins or some other similar monstrosity.
A gravitational wave manipulation of space and time to travel fast and long distances just makes sense.
I am a union electrician and have wondered why the 120/240volt power we use is virtually the same as it was when invented 100 years ago. We have cellph NES and Bluetooth but use giant copper cables moving huge amounts of dangerous power that’s expensive to make including the effects on the environment, as well as expensive to use.
They have found a way to enslave us all with 30 year mortgages and no health insurance except through your employer. Pay us so little we have to work all free time away and feed us misinformation possibly an attempt to send us back to a simpler time when we believed in gods making it rain.
BAAAAAA BAAAAAAA says all the goats.

@Chubba welcome aboard. being an electrician look in to nikoli Tesla. he was the real deal. and we all would have free electricity if he was not suppressed by the likes of Edison , Westinghouse, JP Morgan. he was the true scientist. scientists tell engineers what to build and why it works. :cheers:

Hey Mr magoo :pass:

What day are the gelatos? They look real good :greenthumb: choco mint looks great too.

Hoping for females for ya :toke:

Welcome to the new world:smoking:

Mr Magoo I've read as much as available about Tesla, honestly it seems like there's not much there. We all know Edison and Westinghouse were in it for the money whereas Tesla was trying to help all mankind. He was known as brilliant at an early age. Once older he quit school because he had learned more than they could teach him. His innovation was unreal, being able to theorize alternating current and developed actual applications just from his ideas from concepts not yet invisioned. They say Tesla 'discovered' alternating current but I think developed would be a better description seeing as how it didn't really exist as we know it until he created it and it's been pretty much unchanged ever since. The way Americans treated Tesla is abhorrent burning down his facility including all devices plans ideas within it.
If we think about history and how change is resisted by ignorant masses believing propaganda, it's no wonder why the power grid has been the same for 100 years though we carry computers in our pockets.
I think the Indians had it right. Take care of your people, take care of the animals and take care of the land because it's all tied together and I'll remember this quote 'only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we can't eat money.'
Compassion joy and love is the next step in evolution, some are already there, some will never be.

Just remember @Chubba, history is written by the winners and I don't think his research and papers were destroyed. I government was involved then research exists! They just haven't found a way to "use" it to their benefit yet...

@Stylez2 i don't know ? because of germination problems all different start times. and i am not known for my memory. :baked:
@Jpkindbud i think his reaserch is still there. but free energy will always be suppressed. by those that make a fortune Foisting off the petro dollar.
and keeping the Status Quo . i get a kick out of politics. everybody wants to take down the old white men that have been running the fucked up show since the beginning of recorded history. BUT they don't want to give up power. why would they?? and guess who is waiting in the wings?
Slightly younger old white men, waiting to take over. all a huge joke. these old goats will never give up power! and will continue to CONTROL .
everything you read or hear. people think an election can change things. WRONG. the people running things are NOT the ones running for office.
And voting is an obsolete concept. like "Government" just look at the meaning of Government..................it means, you give the right for some stranger to tell you what to do. and take money from you. Wake up sheeples! @Nosias baaaaa baaaaa. :gary:

It seems throughout time to stifle innovation great libraries have been destroyed, murals and tablets with information gone books gone manuscripts gone it seems like our biggest hurdle is getting the information past the ones holding the reins/and power over civilization who are making big bucks doing things this way. If capitalism didn't turn into kleptocracy it might work but without a healthy society and by healthy i actually mean healthy; until our society is healthy and taking care of the helpless we cannot consider ourselves civilized.

Egyptians had batteries and it took us 4000 yrs to figure it out again? Free power? Lol! Just like there will be no cure for cancer released( even though there is one) cuz there isn't any profit in it. Hydrogen powered vehicles? We have that tech... Why don't we have them? No profit to run a car with water that falls from the sky! I could go all day guys!!! For real!!!

Back