Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

yes ! plenty. :thumbsup: didn't take long for my second tent maybe a year after the first. to keep perpetual grow going two tents is a must.:cheers:

day 1 Dinafem Kush n Cheese and OG Kush. :toke: in their 4 gallon pots :cheers:
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0166.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG

I am surprised that there is NO discussion about the Corona virus on AFN ? on Growmore club we have a running thread about it, with realtime reports from Bulgaria to Alaska from South Africa to the arctic circle. it has a post about every two minutes . with REAL information. about what's going on in their country. not the bull shit from the media. REAL information = survival.

Otto. :toke: we are all going to die from something. what , is anybody's guess?. have never heard about that one.:eek2:
back to Cannabis. @AutoBeanStalk look at these beautiful Mob x Sensistar. very healthy and growing very well.:cooldance:day 41
@Autoseeds.com 2liter Berry Ryder going strong. another week. today, day 63.
@Dinafem-Mark KUSH n CHEESE and OG KUSH have taken well to 4 gallon pots.
DSC_0168.JPG
DSC_0169.JPG
DSC_0171.JPG
DSC_0172.JPG
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0174.JPG
DSC_0175.JPG
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0177.JPG
DSC_0178.JPG

I will keep this on my thread because talking about the Corona virus is almost like politics. the NBA just cancelled it entire season!! :yoinks:
this virus is going to put the whole world in a depression worse than the one in the 20s and 30s. VERY Scary stuff.
this will last for months to come.:nono:

OK! they just shut down the NHL for the rest of the season. :WTF:are all you Canadians gonna do????? :yoinks:

I’m not so worried about corona... being a land surveyor im more concerned about tick-borne diseases! Horrible nasty no good ticks!!!

Back