Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

This seems like a fitting place to share this..
0.JPG

Otto. you are right. we think the government is stupid, they think we are stupid. "never the twain shall meet":pass:
just got back from supermarket. food plentiful. but no soft paper products nothing soft for your ass.:backside: NO batteries, no hand sani., no alcohol
no hydrogen peroxide. store was packed like the day before Christmas. I said to the clerk at checkout, I see the panic buying has started. not a square of toilet paper. he said that isle was fully stocked just yesterday and it was all gone in an hour. just one case in Maine. and it started a frenzy.

JeeeeZZ ! I hope I have enough until the trees have leaves. :pass:

MOB X SENSISTAR, @AutoBeanStalk day 43. one more veg. feeding ,then the switch. :thumbsup:
absolutely a fantastic turnaround. :woohoo:good looking girls. :kiss:

@Autoseeds.com berry Ryder will be down in a couple of days.:vibe:looking forward to it's taste.:drool:
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0187.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0189.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG
DSC_0191.JPG
DSC_0192.JPG
shit! i better dust off the telescope.:yoinks:its that time of year. a small window of warmer weather and no biting insects.

@AutoBeanStalk :toke: battery on camera went dead Mob x Sensistar given full dose of bloom. in the tent shot before camera dead. going to fill the tent. day 49. autoseeds 2liter Berry Ryder chopped today day 70. not a huge plant,but PLENTY sticky/ stinky.:drool:

@Dinafem-Mark kush n cheese and og kush looking good at day nine.
DSC_0200.JPG
DSC_0201.JPG
DSC_0203.JPG
DSC_0204.JPG
DSC_0205.JPG
DSC_0208.JPG
DSC_0209.JPG
DSC_0210.JPG
DSC_0211.JPG
DSC_0212.JPG

Back