Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Maine is #1 in the US for ticks. :cuss: has been mostly in the south, but warmer weather and they are spreading north. four ticks last year, one managed to attach. and had to take a dose of antibiotics. before that it was years in between finding a tick. a lot of deer go through my back yard.
I have counted 40 at a time.
DSC_0123.JPG

My sister lives in Lincoln... for now. Think she’s moving to bloomington Illinois cuz shes sick of snow and cold. I told her snow and cold happen there too! Lol

Both my brother and I cured our Lyme disease by drinking ozonated water. So, don't let the ticks (or anything else) deter you from enjoying life.

thanks for the tip Otto. ozonated water huh? is that like farting in the tub and biting the bubbles???:rofl::rofl:

thanks for the tip Otto. ozonated water huh? is that like farting in the tub and biting the bubbles???:rofl::rofl:
What it does is it adds an extra oxygen molecule to the water. The trick is the water needs to be ice cold so that that extra molecule doesn't dissipate as fast. Ozone generators are one of the world of medicine's best kept secrets and they're great for sanitizing grow rooms/tents and all of the tools of the hobby.

if you have good sound relax and go elsewhere. :zen:

@hairyman are you young? can't remember. :baked: I am in a nasty category for this virus. over 70, type 2 Diabetes. and a cancer survivor.
so if I catch it I may have to bend over and kiss my ass goodbye. :backside:

Back