Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

nothing happening here. move along now. don't worry low risk.:nono:

@AutoBeanStalk :jump: the Mob x Sensistar is beautiful now. :woohoo1: ALL four dinafem two kush n cheese and two og kush up in 30 hours.:vibe:
Autoseeds Berry ryder make my moth water from the smell. :woohoo1: all thing GOOD!
DSC_0147.JPG
DSC_0148.JPG
DSC_0149.JPG
DSC_0150.JPG
DSC_0151.JPG
DSC_0152.JPG
DSC_0153.JPG
DSC_0154.JPG
DSC_0155.JPG
DSC_0156.JPG

OK !! WTF!!!! my wife received an email from her health care provider and the hospital she go's to. IF you have symptoms of Corona virus DO NOT come in. call on the phone. so far no cases in Maine? that has to be taken with a LARGE grain of salt.:nono: what it also means NO ONE IS COMING TO HELP YOU!! you are on your own. the whole world is going to hell and fast! KIM over in N. Korea is not getting enough media coverage so he is shooting off rockets. :haha::toke:

Lol, no nurse for you! How many lights you got going MR magoo? Is that 4? Or five? What size tent?

JP :toke: four panels about 450 true watts. tent is 40 inch's square by 6 1/2 ft.

Nice, just trying to figure out what im looking a when i buy my tent. Will be 48”x48”x80. Plan on using my hollandstar cob in it and maybe buy hlg quantum board, or autocobs... i plan on doing autos but predominantly photos. 2-3 photos per run. And my veg cab is almost complete. Got mylar and a 300w equivalent screw in led. Box will be 26”x26”x30” for seedlings and maybe a mom or pop cuz i plan on breeding for seed.

for a 4x4 tent you want at least 400 true watts. you can get by with less, but your plants wont be as large with less yield .
after a couple of joints i am an somnambulist too!.:baked:

Thinking an hlg 260w v2 rspec and my hollandstar would be about 500 true watts or roughly thereabouts plus the tent im looking at comes with an “800” watt light I’ll prob keep in my current closet. Or just add to the tent when its time...

Back