Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I believe that people believe that it has its benefits.
These folks believe that its to be harvested around the moon.
No science behind it but that's not to say that there isn't some truth to it.

Farmers almanac says plant during new Moon. :thumbsup:here they are on heat pad.:toke:
DSC_0133.JPG
DSC_0134.JPG

@Mizzo81 :toke: two Dinafem Cheese n Kush and two Dinafem OG Kush. :cheers:

This is what the NWO wants. this plan has and is being discussed by the rich and famous for a longtime.
say hello to Corona Virus. could this be the culling of the herd? they don't mention the old, they go first.:baked:

Dinafem Cheese n Kush and OG Kush in peat pellets on heat pad in brownie pan incubator. Thank you @Dinafem-Mark :cheers:
@AutoBeanStalk Mob x Sensistar vegging hard. :cooldance: Also heard back from @HSO-Mark sending some Chocolate mint autos my way.
thank you:bow:. cant wait to give them a try!!
and @Autoseeds.com 2 liter Berry Ryder is getting close. stinky and sticky. :drool:thanks for dropping in. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0141.JPG
DSC_0142.JPG
DSC_0143.JPG
DSC_0144.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
DSC_0138 (1).JPG
DSC_0139 (1).JPG
DSC_0137 (1).JPG

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/xf...e-for-coronavirus/ar-BB10OmjS?ocid=spartandhp here we go. thousands of people exposed. he didn't even know he had the virus. they may have to close Washington state.
I like the line of bull the Seattle health dept. says.... the people are at low risk...…….. HA! what we are hearing, as scary as it is, is just the tip of the iceburg. 90% kept from us.
The thing they aren’t thinking about is who is going to do all the stuff that they can’t or won’t do? Like produce food and consumer goods that the “elite” need? Just asking for a friend lol

JPK. :toke: think about factories that package food, and fast food places. like Macdonald's with snot nosed teenagers serving up food.:crying:

Back