Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

this should be interesting.:goauto::cheers: @GoAuto6 where have you been??? off planet?:toke:

this should be interesting.:goauto::cheers: @GoAuto6 where have you been??? off planet?:toke:

I trust Steven Greer about as far as I can throw him. If he was actually exposing any kind of truth, he'd probably be dead at the hands of the powers that were.

Not to mention that he looks more like a frog than John Denver ever did ;-)

I take it with a grain of salt, BUT he is the guy that briefed the military and political big wigs. all the way to the white house. so some of what he says I do believe. :pass:

I take it with a grain of salt, BUT he is the guy that briefed the military and political big wigs. all the way to the white house. so some of what he says I do believe. :pass:
I totally understand. As a matter of fact, I only believe less than half of what my best external source of information says.

@OttoCBD that's the MAJOR problem with information. in todays world. you can literally find a stack of scientists to support anything.
pro or con. or politicians to support ANY political view. that's why the world is so fucked up. :pass:

@OttoCBD that's the MAJOR problem with information. in todays world. you can literally find a stack of scientists to support anything.
pro or con. or politicians to support ANY political view. that's why the world is so fucked up. :pass:
I get the feeling that this place has been fucked up from the get go. It's just a lot more intense now than it ever was. I now see the term.. "The truth is out there" ..in two ways. One meaning that the truth can be found and it's usually hidden in plain sight. The second meaning of "The truth is out there" is the equivalent of "Truth is stranger than fiction" ..because it's really out there ..like far out, man!

0.jpg

Otto. your showing your age. :doc1: I can actually remember when everybody was saying "FAR OUT".:crying:
well I am booked with grows right through the end of summer.:woohoo1: a 4/20 grow for @Autoseeds.com , and a 4/20 grow for @BombSeeds , a 4/20 grow for @Femaleseeds. and I think a regular grow for @Dinafem-Mark .:bow:thank you all. everything is ready. on standby.:thumbsup:

my fav Cheech & Chong...……….

@AutoBeanStalk :bighug: MOB x Sensistar doing well. :thumbsup:check out the stem that I had to bury, what a curl.:yoinks:
same with the other two, but they kept it below the soil. @Autoseeds.com Berry ryder looking good and really stinks. in a good way.
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG
DSC_0118.JPG
DSC_0119.JPG
DSC_0120.JPG
DSC_0121.JPG
DSC_0122.JPG
DSC_0123.JPG
DSC_0124.JPG
DSC_0125.JPG

Back