Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

this commercial has been traveling at the speed of light in to space for 65 years.
so the signal has reached every star within a 65 light year distance. what do you think ET would think??? :crying:

@AutoBeanStalk Dave, thank you. looks like normal now. going to hit them with some N now.:shooty: going to push them a little! :amazon:
they are on day 22 Mob x Sensistar.

and @Autoseeds.com Berry Ryder. doing well day 44. thanks for dropping in. :bighug: :peace:
DSC_0068.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0073.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0075.JPG

I am not just another pretty face.:eyebrows: I grow too! and here is a pic of an alien eating my bud! I know he looks like a parakeet, but he has an IQ of 450.:cheers:View attachment 933649 View attachment 933650 View attachment 933651 View attachment 933652
Dealer friend had a ananda conder parrot that used to clean the bud of seeds when he broke it up on the table. Just set it out and jim would break it up and pick all the seeds out. Qp cleaned in 7-8 minutes lol. Pretty f@$king bird is all i heard the whole cleaning session...

I would love to see that! JP. :doc1: Tweety will pick a bud apart, but none of my bud has any seeds.:cheers:

50 deg. in Maine today. sitting in the sun, ground still frozen, a flock of robins came through the yard.:yoinks: never in my 70 odd years have they been this early. five to six weeks early. I wish them well ??? :snow1:

ya it's called climate change. wait an hour and it will change again. :cheers:

@AutoBeanStalk it seems they are growing? second strong vegging mix given today. I am sorry ABS. I may have to dump them. another day or two
before I make decision. they ARE healthy?? do seem to be growing.:shrug:need to get something going. will need meds. second tent startup soon!
2 liter Berry Ryder is ok. :thumbsup:
DSC_0076.JPG
DSC_0077.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0080.JPG
DSC_0081.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG

Back