Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

All particle physics and Quantum physics are based on a universe that is made up mostly with dark matter and dark energy.
I don't subscribe to this Theory. the driving force in the universe is PHOTONS, they talk about them at the beginning of the video.
every time you look at a sky full of stars, each and every image is a solid line of photons hitting your pupil all at the same time.
this means the universe is chock full of them. a star emits photons in every conceivable direction at the same time. every star in every direction.
this is the so called dark matter and energy in play. it drives the magnetic fields that drives all particle and quantum physics.
this is my opinion.:pass:and as the saying go's "opinions are like assholes everybody has one":cheers: good video Otto.

A lot of people are frightened by the concept of a universe full of life. the same with government entity's. military doe's not want the public to know they have NO control over this. I am not afraid of the fact that visitation happens every day, and has since before humans. if they wanted to take over this planet, they would have done it already. i believe that they will protect us from ourselves. i beilive they will stop any nuclear confrontation
between groups of monkeys that have their finger on the trigger. :cheers:

if they wanted to take over this planet, they would have done it already.

I think we ALL need to take off our blinkers and put Roddy Pipers glasses ON!!!
They've been here for Yeeearrrsss!!! At least since the 80s (AFAIK)

:bighug:

(...and i'm all outta bubble gum) :rofl:

I think we ALL need to take off our blinkers and put Roddy Pipers glasses ON!!!
They've been here for Yeeearrrsss!!! At least since the 80s (AFAIK)
I'd be willing to bet that it's been a lot longer than that. Fortunately, I have no money to bet with.

Blue.:bighug:great movie.:thumbsup:one of the best fist fights on record. :crying:
Otto I would bet with you. they have been coming at some point in time, for possibly 4 billion years.:cheers:

yes! we have no bananas. but we do have some plants. :toke: @AutoBeanStalk and all visiting ET.s. here are the Mob x Sensistar baby's I have been struggling with at day 20. slow but healthy.:thumbsup: I don't have a clue how this will turn out.:shrug::cheers:
also my 2 liter girl from @Autoseeds.com Berry Ryder. flowering good.:thumbsup:
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
DSC_0065.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG

A lot of people are frightened by the concept of a universe full of life. the same with government entity's. military doe's not want the public to know they have NO control over this. I am not afraid of the fact that visitation happens every day, and has since before humans. if they wanted to take over this planet, they would have done it already. i believe that they will protect us from ourselves. i beilive they will stop any nuclear confrontation
between groups of monkeys that have their finger on the trigger. :cheers:

Are you saying that slobbering, poo flinging sugar monkeys run the human race?

Back