Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

@SUNDOG :toke: I believe it is THE most important issue on earth. MUCH more important than politics, or what a-hole voted for what a-hole.
what we see every day on MSM be it TV or on Computer. is all phony. this subject is real. and can no longer be lied about.:goauto:

W left coast terrorist just sunk my air craft carrier.:bighug:

:spels:---:drool:... Berry girlie is looking great Magoo! .... How ya doing my friend? :passit:
..... yeah, the earlier and earlier Spring effect, hard to argue with objective reality, right? :rofl: -- thermometers cannot be deluded,... Trial and JRaven, our AK brothers, all see the same disturbing trends! I tell the climate change "challenged", forget the fucking science then, just ask the Natives to all the various places who have kept written and verbal records for hundreds of years what they observe... Can't get more objective than that! They have no dog in the arguments, but their lives depend on and orbit around the seasons right? :doh: :wall: ..... Are we ripe for an interstellar intervention? :pimphand: :rofl: ...pretty sure that's what it'll take!

:smoker1: the MoBSS are a stumper Magoo, been watching... :shrug: I can't see why all of them are reacting the same way, when others are doing just fine? How old are they now? They look just fine otherwise, it's been a total lack of vigor basically,.... Hmmm, if you need the space to keep the med's flowing, you may have no choice but to reboot!

they know something is up. @Waira they have been watching the sun their whole lives.

(Luke 17:21) "The kingdom of God is within you" = It's All Within You = In You 'It' = InUit = I Knew It!

On another note, I found this the other day after our Ravi chat.
It's phenomenal (especially the second half). I can't stop listening to it.

Edit: Had to edit to add the Luke verse which adds further clarification ..to me, anyway.

Last edited:
Otto . :toke: amazing sound when so called musicians can actually play an instrument.:cheers:

some smooth Jazz. :cools: where they play instruments .

@AutoBeanStalk . :toke: well looks like they are responding to heavy feeding.:thumbsup: looks like I will grow them out.:pass:
also going to start tent #2 over the next few days. thinking what to plant??:growing:
DSC_0089.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0091.JPG
DSC_0089.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0091.JPG

@AutoBeanStalk Mobsa doing great vegging hard now!:cooldance:no sign of burn full strength veg. pushing hard:shooty: and they can take it.:thumbsup:
@Autoseeds.com 2 liter Berry Ryder smells of fruit and berries. :drool:makes me hungry. :glutton:
DSC_0106.JPG
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0110.JPG
DSC_0111.JPG
DSC_0112.JPG
DSC_0113.JPG
todays musical interlude...…...…...

Back