Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

:condom:

it is a great concern my friend,,it is not only the stupid people i worry about but the clever and brutal also could manipulate and spread this to their own ends,,,

i am in the high morbidity group with my health conditions , if i had a hill to head to i would :smoking:

i come in peace
Level-A-Suit__14540.1537533263.jpg

yup! being 71 puts me in a bad category. I think we will see the rich elite and politicians heading to their bugout locations. like the CEO of Disney.
a lot more will disappear. :pass:

he's in the know Otto.:crying:BUT he didn't mention global warming from cows farting.:cheers:

if you don't want a good scare, don't watch this movie.:yoinks: it is identical to our present reality. fits it like a glove. made nine years ago. Mature audience only!

:baby::baby::baby::baby:@Dinafem-Mark thank you. first round starting in days. Dinafem Kush N Cheese and OG Kush. :drool:I will be duplicating all Dinafem posts here as well as where Mark wants. shit! he is treating me well.:bighug:
DSC_0132.JPG

Some Dinafem (White Widow XXL and Amnesia CBD) arrived today for me as well.

going to put them to soak today! full moon on the ninth. The Moon moves the tides, do you think it can move the moisture inside a seed??
I do! :cooldance:

Back