Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

not only that each government wants the tech. they ALL want to keep it from all other governments for security and financial gain. another reason is they are scared. military ego has been smashed. they look like a bunch of monkeys. :chimp:
well, I guess we are.:cheers:

@AutoBeanStalk sorry my friend :shrug:one seedling fell over and I don't think it will make it. oh well shit happens. :pass:
2 liter girl healthy, given first dose of vegging mix. small, but looking for some stretch.:cheers:
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

@AutoBeanStalk all three Mobsa in big pots. two of them may not make it. :sadcry: for some reason the two had very unusual stem growth. they piled up the stems in a circle above the peat pellet. when I put them in big pots, using hemostats I stood them up and buried the stems. don't know if it will work? one was completely normal, so should get at least one good plant. 2 liter berry ryder healthy but not very tall. hope she spurts up. :pass:
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0035.JPG

@AutoBeanStalk Mob x Sensistar, day 14. they are growing, but slow. hope their not stunted. funny that the one that popped first and needed no manipulation is now the smallest. the two that had to have most of the stem buried are doing better?? :doh:
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0057.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG

as I said, at 0,72 ...……………………………………………………...:vibe::chimp::vibe::pighug:

Back