Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

I googled Togo so I'll assume that's it. Carry on. ;-)

I also did print name in very large letters, I wIll again. :pass:TOGO. :thumbsup:

I also did print name in very large letters, I wIll again. :pass:TOGO. :thumbsup:
I once knew a cattle dog named Togo many years ago. He was a Shepherd/Blue Healer cross. Tough as nails and fearless yet a family dog and always obedient. Watched him save his master the when a cow suddenly turned and attacked the rancher and rammed him into a fence with its head and cracked some ribs. Togo ran in but took a hoof in between the eyes that peeled his scalp back and sent him end over end flying backwards. He got up and tore into the cow again. Running her off before she could ram the rancher a second time. I was the ranch hand at the time and pulled the rancher away while Togo did his thing. The dog was stitched up by the rancher and given some time to rest and heal as he had more then earned it. They may have named Togo after the dog in this movie/story.

this was a true story,took place in 1925. so may be the other way around. :toke: 2011 time magazine named him the most courageous dog ever.
good story John. :bighug:

this was a true story,took place in 1925. so may be the other way around. :toke: 2011 time magazine named him the most courageous dog ever.
good story John. :bighug:
We are on the same page MM. I wasn't clear but ya the Togo I knew named after the one from 1925

@AutoBeanStalk dropped the last three Mob x SensiStar. hope they pop. :eek1: still have two in incubator and one Berry Ryder. over a week nothing.
keep them in there until I put the three new ones in. my 2 liter @Autoseeds.com is doing well on day 18.:bighug:thank you for dropping in.:peace:
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG

Okay @MR magoo based on your suggestion, I gave Togo a viewing and I'll be sending you a bill for the amount of Kleenex that it took to soak up all the tears ;-)

I admit it.i cried like a 230 LB. baby. and kept jumping out of my chair.when they were going across the sea ice. :yoinks::yoinks:

Back