Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

got the itch to drop some seeds.:cooldance:so I scratched it. :headbang: first up from @AutoBeanStalk , thank you. dropped two MOB x SensiStar. for 24 hr. soak.
also from @Autoseeds.com the last Berry Ryder. one turned to mush the other took 6 days to pop, this one , if pops will be in four gallon pot.
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG

still waiting on slooow germination. five days in on mob x sensi star and the last Berry Ryder. 2 liter girl is looking good at day13. :thumbsup: she took six days to pop. crazy germ time.:shrug:
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG

the latest from "the son of God"

fancy version. :thumbsup:

while the world is distracted from the cover up of the fact that extraterrestrials are visiting our planet.
people are concerned about politics. my description of politics is Liars calling other liars liars. and now it's the Coronavirus.
does the fact that on a galactic scale we are 1 on a ten scale scare you? or bruise your ego? if it does go and watch the Impeachment trial.
like it was important. the presence of ET on earth is so much more important.:cheers:

@AutoBeanStalk have not forgotten. waiting for new Moon to germ. I will document here and anywhere else you like. :cheers:
MOB x Sensistar. looking forward to them.:cooldance:
I never paid attention to the moon when germinating seeds and I have nearly a 100% success ratio. Maybe if I followed the cycles I would have healthier plants or?!

Always liked Steelers Wheel.

JohnE :toke:have you ever read the Farmers Almanac? assuming you live in the U.S. you know the old saying about assuming?:cheers:

JohnE :toke:have you ever read the Farmers Almanac? assuming you live in the U.S. you know the old saying about assuming?:cheers:
Sometimes leaving things untested is just fine with me, I assume. :stir::thumbsup:

Discs? Low? Sure! I've seen plenty of them, therefore I've been given disclosure because I'm sure that the discs are low. End of story.

Back