Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Harvest time. one of two Ghaze Diesel from Krk. (Cres). The best terpene/ flavonoid profile.:drool::drool::drool: this will be my holiday go to bud.:cheers:
DSC_0205.JPG
DSC_0206.JPG
DSC_0207.JPG
DSC_0208.JPG
DSC_0209.JPG
DSC_0210.JPG
DSC_0211.JPG
DSC_0212.JPG

Krk's . (Cres) Ghaze Diesel. dry and smokable.:drool: just harvested two Cultivars. Dinafem Auto Gorilla. and Mephisto Walter White. both excellent. in taste and potency. BUT GHD is heads above the other two in taste. :drool: not stronger, but as strong with better taste.:cheers:one more to go.
DSC_0213.JPG
DSC_0214.JPG
DSC_0215.JPG

last Ghaze x Diesel down. she went 87 days.:pass:tents shut down till the first. :bighug:thanks for stopping by.
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

new start up Jan1. will be starting the @Autoseeds.com 2 liter grow of Berry Ryder. will do one two liter and one in four gallon pot.:vibe:
also in the same tent, I will be testing some MOB x Sensi star. two of these from @AutoBeanStalk from the Growmore club, and here.:bow: thank you!
they will start when I have seeds. :thumbsup: enjoy the holidays! :bighug:

:bighug: brudda Magoo, a Happy Holidays to you! :passit:

:drool: -- :hump: -- :clapper::clapper::clapper:......Speaking of divine smoke! You got me droolin' over the GHD, dammit- :rofl: ...I am SO craving that strain lately... pissed the old GHz99 seeds failed to go this last round = :doh:

new start up Jan1. will be starting the @Autoseeds.com 2 liter grow of Berry Ryder. will do one two liter and one in four gallon pot.:vibe:
also in the same tent, I will be testing some MOB x Sensi star. two of these from @AutoBeanStalk from the Growmore club, and here.:bow: thank you!
they will start when I have seeds. :thumbsup: enjoy the holidays! :bighug:
:headbang: Ah, you got hooked up already, excellent! I was going to tag you in on this when ABS announced it... That sounds like a stellar cross :greenthumb:I'll be keen to see how she forms up, structure and buds, and especially to see if MoB's notorious aromatics take center stage.... Sensi' is of course legendary... With the unknown auto parent in the mix, it's a toss-up so this will be fun! It kills me that I have to be shut down for the season, or I'd be all over this! :pimp:

Back