Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

put some @Autoseeds.com Berry ryder to soak. for 2 liter contest:woohoo1:. one in A&W rootbeer bottle and one in four gallon square pot.:thumbsup:
will be starting two MOB x Sensi Star from @AutoBeanStalk as soon as seeds arrive. thank you both.
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG

@Autoseeds.com one seed has popped. :woohoo1: looks like I will be in the 2 liter grow. with Berry Ryder. after six days. :yoinks: still waiting for the other one.:doh: may have to germ the last seed. also will be starting a test grow for @AutoBeanStalk.:thumbsup: two great cultivars in one.....MOB x Sensistar.
within a few days. :smokeout:

@Autoseeds.com one seed has popped. :woohoo1: looks like I will be in the 2 liter grow. with Berry Ryder. after six days. :yoinks: still waiting for the other one.:doh: may have to germ the last seed. also will be starting a test grow for @AutoBeanStalk.:thumbsup: two great cultivars in one.....MOB x Sensistar.
within a few days. :smokeout:
I'm having trouble getting my autoseeds to pop as well. I'm on the last one..... :pass:

Frank. :bighug: I usually wait for a new Moon, but when I planted them I never checked. :shrug:so it may be my fault.

the latest from Jesus. :smokeout: over these pages in this thread, people have told some story's that fit this video. very strange things that have happened to them. AND have said they are not too comfortable with talking about it.
I wish more people will come forward with their story.:cheers:

Back