Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

Blue. :bighug: always a pleasure to hear from you. :bow: thank you so much for all you have done to help me. more seeds coming for two more contests. :woohoo: sorry to hear about your chest pain. time to do edibles for awhile. yum! yum! brownies.

the coverup begins. the bull shit is so deep you need hipboots. :cheers:

one of two Mephisto Walter White taken.:joy: very rough trim, leaves coated in trichomes. will save these leaves as I break up a dry bud. right in to mason jars for hash. day 67. she gonna be special.:toke:
DSC_0178.JPG
DSC_0179.JPG
DSC_0180.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG
DSC_0183.JPG

Mephisto Walter White #2 before and after a rough trim. :toke: smoking first one as I type...uunnnhhhhh!! :dizzy:day 70. leaving sweet leaf on the bud until dry
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0187.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG
DSC_0190.JPG
DSC_0191.JPG
DSC_0193.JPG
DSC_0194.JPG
DSC_0195.JPG

more stuff. :toke: Ghaze Diesel day 70. still going strong. two weeks to go.:cheers:
DSC_0196.JPG
DSC_0197.JPG
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0200.JPG
DSC_0201.JPG
DSC_0202.JPG
DSC_0203.JPG

I thought I called you a hairy bastard??? :crying::crying::bighug:I don't remember calling you an alien? but to all the other life in the universe you are an alien. me too! :goauto:

I thought I called you a hairy bastard??? :crying::crying::bighug:I don't remember calling you an alien? but to all the other life in the universe you are an alien. me too! :goauto:

yes you did ,, i get that a lot from bald men :rofl: ,,and yes i agree with the we are all aliens :thumbsup:,, great too see you all jarred up for winter :d5:

a brief testimonial to Mephisto Walter White.:dizzy:started smoking a small joint at 6: 30 am, just finished at 10:45 am. :cheers:

how many grams they holding??? :goauto:

Back