Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

:crying: interesting it has a sativa effect. Most GG's I've used or grew in the past were indica....and they all smelled like pine....this one smells like musty cheese a bit...mixed with some candy. :pass:

I know! and the morphology written on their site says indica ruderalis. I have asked Mark what is the Sativa strain in the background and have not received an answer. about 180 away from description.

I did notice when seeds were sent, some were in the breeder tins, mine came in a generic plastic bag with a paper sticker that said dinfem auto gorilla. maybe their was a mixup? wrong seeds sent??

I did notice when seeds were sent, some were in the breeder tins, mine came in a generic plastic bag with a paper sticker that said dinfem auto gorilla. maybe their was a mixup? wrong seeds sent??
Mine arrived in the same bag. Hard to say what happened, or if this is just the way their version came out. :pass: If you would have talked to me last week, I would have said I was growing a cheese strain. Candy smells were noticed for the first time this morning.

I am waiting for ET to open a travel agency. :goauto: I want to visit other star systems in the flesh. not just the mind.:zen:

cutting her Friday day 89.:cheers:
DSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0073.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0075.JPG
DSC_0076.JPG

just wrestled a gorilla to the ground. :headbang: on day 87. Friday will be chop for the other gorilla.
GHD and Walter White are getting LARGE despite not drinking so much. those gorilla girls get expensive swilling nutrients every other day.
these girls are cheaper to grow. some call me cheap. but I am frugal.:biggrin: thanks for dropping in.:bighug::peace:
DSC_0081.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG
DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0084.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG

Mephisto Walter White is a frosty stacker. :thumbsup: Ghaze diesel doing very well :thumbsup: gorilla girl final tomorrow.
thanks for dropping in. will be doing an Autoseeds grow starting the first of January. :bighug::peace:i hope they have a fix for the oops! problem
DSC_0088.JPG
DSC_0089.JPG
DSC_0092.JPG
DSC_0093.JPG
DSC_0094.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0099.JPG
DSC_0091.JPG

Back