Live Stoners WE ARE NOT ALONE!

thank you Frank:bighug:and Archie.:bighug:I have smoked it already, could not help breaking branch's moving them around.
very potent, but dried on cable box left it with not much taste. candy.:drool: it will improve. some sitting on cable box right now, because of damage during the last move.:nono:
Very nice to hear she's a potent lady. Nothing worse than getting a big harvest of just "ok" buds. To tell you the truth though, I don't think I've ANY bad gorilla glue, regardless of the breeder. Just seems to be a great strain, all around.

Have a good day, my friend :bighug:

yes. I have grown the shortstuff gorilla also very potent. but they stayed in the normal range for autos two to three feet.
I am hoping with a proper drying the taste will be stronger. and they both have a different feel to them, as far as resin. :pass::toke:

all plant fed. :thumbsup: one gorilla harvest. one still going another week. GHD and Walter White. doing good lots of pictures. thanks for stopping by:bighug::peace:
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0033.JPG

after. three hours of leaf removal. :doh:she is dragging the floor in my drying closet.:thumbsup:
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG

all fed. Gorilla girl on day 85. will cut day 90. Ghaze Diesel and Mephisto Walter White on day 49 budding up nice. :thumbsup: the WW is getting big and frosty.:toke:
DSC_0055.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0057.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG
DSC_0063.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
more on next post.

Looking great pal!:baked: My Gorilla will go much longer than this contest will...but I see no reason to chop her if she isn't done. She's all budded up, but still is a ways away from fattening up...very airy buds right now. Seems like they should allow a bit of leeway for longer finishing plants in the contests :hump:

it's funny the one entered in contest has smaller buds, but dense. the one harvested
should have gone longer. but I am running out of smokables. :yoinks: also a little airy. BUT a tremendous amount of bud, and I have been smoking it and it has a heavy sativa effect. my face has grown out about four inch's and crazy eyelid colors and paisley. a visual treat and good kick in short term memory. huh? what did I just say??:biggrin::pass:

Back