Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Thanks friend [emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji186]

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

2 nd sister in the 1 gallon pot is 23.3 wet grams.
4ccb1377028db99b093e5a3f863704ef.jpg

Total wet weight is 30 grams from 2 1 gallon pots. 5 2 gallon pots are left.

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Have you decided what you are going to grow next?
:woohoo:

Today is Tuesday August 2 2016

Quick dry of buds for a small blunt. This is some good smoke all head no body just how I like. It is very clean.

The girls in the bags are drying slowly. Looking good. This strain makes me happy while I smoke her. I can't wait till the tent is empty so I can practice more. I am now independent . This is all I wanted. I really like kindsoil it got me from seed to weed with no work. Thank you network and all it's members. [emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji186] [emoji186]

Haze is on the menu next. In a new setup. Tent I'm currently in will be for Veg.

How many are you looking to grow? 4 is a good number to take advantage of the great light you have. What breeder for the haze?

Man that sounds like a great smoke!

The same one you did.[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] My plan is to add 400 more led watts from kind led. Your report on it sold me. Like I said befor this grow is practice then next will be practice. Number 2 with using what I learned. I will be the master of my craft.

Back