Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Today is Monday August 1 2016
That time is coming so got a few things..
465d6897419fc4fb93d7c3e53676aa57.jpg

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

All the sister's seem well. Tonight at 12 pm they will be 7 weeks old. The 2 sister's in The 1 gallon pots will be harvested at 7 weeks old and being cloudy. I Will be drying in my tent while I grow. I am drying in Brown paper bags.

The sick sister is 6.7 grams wet
6376df45043ba7d8cb7da3ef77c2125c.jpg

Yes sir a nice blunt but more importantly I did it. From seed to weed. This is the start of something great. I spent 10 bucks on weed today hahahahahah no more of that shit.

Yes sir a nice blunt but more importantly I did it. From seed to weed. This is the start of something great. I spent 10 bucks on weed today hahahahahah no more of that shit.

Bro I understand completely I think my first plant that made it all the way gave me exactly 2.3 grams of dry amazing nugs, now the smoke was shit but I made that shit lol

It's a wonderful feeling. I feel free from the cons all around trying to sell me shit. She was just practice.
1 more is coming down tonight when the house is sleeping. I really want to see how much she weight in at. I can say that was fast.....

Back