Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Buggy soil isn't good. Not sure if neem is the appropriate product for your bugs.

I can't tiny black wings f@$k

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

I would get any kind of organic bug stuff from a store. The mart, hardware store etc.

I have no idea.

So the girls are all doing great as of now. Mostly all have their 2nd set of leaves. After searching and looking in the tent I am almost sure that they are in fact fungus gnats. Good call smorf[emoji106] . So my plan of action for now is to completely dry soil.

Be sure to read up on everything from getting rid of them and to preventing them so you never have to deal with them again.

You want to look into some kind of organic foiler spray such as a neem mix.
Something you can spray leaves with a few times a week and/or something you could mix into your water before watering them that way its in the soil too.

Look up azamax to get rid of fungus gnats. You can foiler spray and water it in to kill the larvae and eggs in the soil.

Also reading up on releasing lady bugs into your garden as a beneficial insect would be good to know about too.
:goodluck:

Wil do thanks again

You need to kill them they will hurt your yield

Back