New Grower Waira's Main course of HighRise with a Side of Sweet Creme's....

Yea im waiting on a few of the LBH stock in the mail if they ever get here lol LBH is working on allot of new strains ATM but soon as i get the seeds we will be boomin on the LBH front!Some crazy new stuff..this guy is just sick with it..Look at the pics I posted over at TSD ..he has bin in a few mags to i think .But hes changing a few things up now and I cant wait to see... so many strains so little time lol:stylez rasta smoke:I want the strain I saw with the purple snow on it yummmmmmmmm !:drool::karma Cloud:

Hey waira, sorry no pre chop pics of my (GH x C99s)!
It was all I could do just to muster up the energy to process the girls today, ran out of time and energy yesterday to do it.

The hoopy Photos are really filling out. Finally had to spend several hours staking and shoring up all the branches full of buds this last weekend, after a lower branch finally broke, due to the weight of the flowers.

Probably won't get any pics until harvest time. Either so busy, or down for the count, due to chronic pain issues.

Veggie garden is doing as well as could be expected, as I haven't grown a garden in few years. Starting to get lots of tomatoes, peppers, cukes, carrots, cabbage and of course Zukes.

Sorry for the short note, but I'm in such a brain fog again today, but I still wanted to touch base with you before I go dark.

Be well my friend!

{WEEK 11}

:smoke: Down to the final days for the stubbies! Several are holding out on the yellowing of fan/bud leaves, but some dry stress should help with that,... again, the trich's will do most the talking for harvest timing... An inspection tomorrow eve should enlighten...:thumbs: Meantime, it's the MoB's that are the real show! Buds are developing rapidly now, and it appears I have two pheno's; in the pics, you'll see one with purple calyxes (taller) and the shorter/wider has green ones, at least so far... (couple pics missing, oh well....)

009.jpg012.jpg<-- MoB's Getting good and busy! I'm fueling them with plenty of Sea Grow Bloom and a little bit of other stuff, just to give a bit more N for the building of bulk! Of course, honey/molasses along with this, and a bit of inoculant on occasion,... Thank you HR fast-photo's!

010.jpg027.jpg
013.jpg015.jpg
022.jpg<-- Gh/C99/C99
023.jpg024.jpg<-- GhD's- holding their green, so I'm gonna force the issue some...
026.jpg<-- GhD/C99 (purple hues); other's pic MIA

Ooops, forgot a couple things... 021.jpg<-- Like Laurel & Hardy these two,... :WTF:

Stickfriend} Indulge me (us) when you can,...:stylez rasta smoke: , though I'm dyin' to see the HoopY Girls! It must be incredible there now.... LOL! re-enforcing branches, a good problem to have! Time to fire up that juicer, load it with your garden veggies, and get the energy levels up for the final lap... And find some trustworthy help!... :D: Always good to hear from you mate, you behave yourself... some,...:peace:

Cres} any feedback on pheno's for the MoB's? :brow:

Hop digityDoin' the Chop-Eye's Shuffle! :booya::hump:
Crm. Mandarine and GhD/C99 (purple) are on da rack!....
Others are going to get not so subtle hints to finish the hell up!... Trich's still say "not yet",... but some dry around the roots will change that tune,... :brow:

<--CM

<-- GhD/C99

:smokeit:.....Just some random pics for the hell of it,... MoB's are building buds at a very rapid pace now, like I've never seen!

004.jpg005.jpg<-MoB going full purp's!

007.jpg008.jpg<-- MoB (short/wide) still staying green,...
003.jpg<-- SwSp, GP, RP
001.jpg<-- RP lavender pistils...
002.jpg<-- SwSp

:jaw: <nuff said.

Damn bro hes a Huge slap :slap:

Kinda almos. Pinkish t

Back