First hit from a quickie google search:

View attachment 1367552
24%
CA89C11A-601F-44AA-8E16-D879E42575A9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: blue

blue

creepy lol
Just remember the marijuana market was already here. Gov. Daddy just wants some pie.
Worth it to go legit IMO. Plus if it's legitimately helping people instead of going to tourism or developers I've got zero issue with it.

Worth it to go legit IMO. Plus if it's legitimately helping people instead of going to tourism or developers I've got zero issue with it.
I’m happy. I’ve already made legit money off of it. Put in a service for a guy and he wants me to build him a grow room. Yesterday I put in a dedicated 20 amp rec for a ladies tent. I was offered a 100.00 to go to the Noke and diagnose a dude’s plant problems and tell him what he needed for his indoor grow. I could manage a store at the nursery right now if I wanted too. I set goals and go for them I don’t wait around on people. I work sun up to sun down everyday.

I meant as a legit retail/dispensary/commercial grow kind of deal. Getting set up on the ancillaries is awesome though! There's good money in that for sure.

Can’t a
I meant as a legit retail/dispensary/commercial grow kind of deal. Getting set up on the ancillaries is awesome though! There's good money in that for sure.
Cant apply for a year and a half. Plenty to do till then.

You don’t think home growers will be able to sell to a dispensary ? That would suck. Honest question.

Back