Live Stoners Virginia is for Growers

I don't think any small operation will be able to meet the food safety standards required and still expect to ever make a profit.

I don't think any small operation will be able to meet the food safety standards required and still expect to ever make a profit.
But yet I can take my veggies to the farmers market or just sell them off the back of my truck or set up a honor system in my front yard. Wierd

But yet I can take my veggies to the farmers market or just sell them off the back of my truck or set up a honor system in my front yard. Wierd
You can wash most veggies before eating raw or cook them to kill all the nasties on them. I personally wouldn't buy any homegrown buds that may have bird poop or mold or fly shit on it.

You can wash most veggies before eating raw or cook them to kill all the nasties on them. I personally wouldn't buy any homegrown buds that may have bird poop or mold or fly shit on it.
Me neither. I’ve bought a bunch of weed. Mostly it came in a clear sandwich baggy. It may have been lab tested but probably not.

For those interested in VA (also MD and DC) cannabis-related news, check out "The Outlaw Report." From what I saw/recall(?), the publication is home and small grower-friendly; and seemingly a good, even trustworthy, info source.

For example, they have a current article,"Cannabis Clubs’ Crop Up In Virginia, Legal Or Not," at https://www.outlawreport.com/blog/cannabis-clubs-crop-up-in-virginia-legal-or-not.

Last edited:
For those interested in VA (also MD and DC) cannabis-related news, check out "The Outlaw Report." From what I saw/recall(?), the publication is home and small grower-friendly; and seemingly a good, even trustworthy, info source.

For example, they have a current article,"Cannabis Clubs’ Crop Up In Virginia, Legal Or Not," at https://www.outlawreport.com/blog/cannabis-clubs-crop-up-in-virginia-legal-or-not.
You can bet if the State of Virginia realizes people are having fun and not being taxed somehow, they will shut it down.

D658F860-555B-4519-BE69-55F3886F1B72.jpeg

Back