New Grower Vertically Challenged Grow 2.0

This looks interesting.... I grew a couple of "Huge" Mazar's..... I think I may keep my eye on this grow.....

Nice Job so far @Powerful14.

This looks interesting.... I grew a couple of "Huge" Mazar's..... I think I may keep my eye on this grow.....

Nice Job so far @Powerful14.

the Auto Mazar didn't work out for some reason.. i had 7 last try and they went fine both the seeds in the mix pack i got were bad the first one refused to germinate and the second just broke thru the soil and was dead by the next morning never had them do that to me.. and the last batch of Mazars were very healthy looking so for mow its just the Polarlight [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and Blueberry, oh well i was excited to try them im a big hash plant fan and apparently its pretty good stuff..

next time i guess

the Auto Mazar didn't work out for some reason.. i had 7 last try and they went fine both the seeds in the mix pack i got were bad the first one refused to germinate and the second just broke thru the soil and was dead by the next morning never had them do that to me.. and the last batch of Mazars were very healthy looking so for mow its just the Polarlight [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and Blueberry, oh well i was excited to try them im a big hash plant fan and apparently its pretty good stuff..

next time i guess

These things happen.... I had one seed that I just gave up on, it was taking too long to germ. So I planted another.... they both popped up, almost together !

With regard to the Mazar and Hash.....

It made me Happy !

happy-hash-jpg.644749

that is kick ass!!

:drool::drool:

im actually thinking now given the size of the plants that maybe waiting till the new room is buit would be best they are huge autos

:chimp:

They look great to me!!
:pass:

pH is pretttttty important though!

i actually tested my water with an old kit for my aquarium looks like tap water is around 7 maybe higher.. not good
then i checked the R/O water that i ran after i mixed some nutes and it had dropped to what looks like low 6.. hard to tell with a color chart

Update Day 9

They seem to be doing ok a little slow maybe but I think they are fine..
that bluelabs interview is making me think i should check the pH of the water more than ever lol

PL [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 651987

PL#2
View attachment 651988

BB
View attachment 651989

Looking good dude...PH has crossed my mind now, I'm not going to worry about for these 2 grow i got going being in soil but in the new year going to start getting on to it. Got an idea for a bottom watering pot with an air dome.

Back