But I wonder whether buds need light to grow / fattened, would they not have the energy through main leaves and strain
no not the actual buds them selves, but them leaves i told you to leave on that dont extend from the bud, them ones are the ones that power your buds..... the sugar leaves....

Last edited:
no not the actual buds them selves, but them leaves i told you to leave on that dont extend from the bud, them ones are the ones that power your buds..... the sugar leaves....
And if there's no air circulation, everything underneath will start rotting...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

And if there's no air circulation, everything underneath will start rotting...

not necessarily, i mean if you cant see through to the other side yea you will proly have some mold issues but when i clear out my bottom it is for better air circulation to the plants middle and lower buds... these bottom ones arnt as big of a priority as the ones that XXX pulled today...

not necessarily, i mean if you cant see through to the other side yea you will proly have some mold issues but when i clear out my bottom it is for better air circulation to the plants middle and lower buds... these bottom ones arnt as big of a priority as the ones that XXX pulled today...
I didn't defoliate Cara until she was already blooming and she had a pretty thick canopy. When I opened it, the branches under the canopy had yellowing, burnt looking leaves and non-developed buds. It was a shock because the outside looked fantastic. I started defoliating and adding side lights pointing inside, now it looks good all around.

9f306dc5bf5b7ce59a44105d4619f03a.jpg

g, burnt looking leaves and non-developed buds. It was a shock because the outside looked fantastic. I started defoliating and adding side lights pointing inside, now it looks good all around.
:dizzy:remind me tomorrow ill show you something.... im off to bed.. its 2:25 am here:dizzy:

haha you know me always checking out fastbuds! i also just got done talking to @Dinafem-Mark mark about Dina's CBD strains for my Anxiety and im gonna get the Haze CBD AUTO to grow out so look forward to that X! it will be germed as soon as the seed order arrives!!! i will strt a thread in the dinafem section for it so be on the look out! im super stoked for a CBD strain since ive never had one or anything!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I heard this strain's great for anxiety... need some myself

Back