haha you know me always checking out fastbuds! i also just got done talking to @Dinafem-Mark mark about Dina's CBD strains for my Anxiety and im gonna get the Haze CBD AUTO to grow out so look forward to that X! it will be germed as soon as the seed order arrives!!! i will strt a thread in the dinafem section for it so be on the look out! im super stoked for a CBD strain since ive never had one or anything!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Very interested in how that the strain works out I'm looking for strains for medical conditions I like thcI like being out of pain and some panic control will work a lot better!

I do remove the little baby buds on the bottom as soon as they show up.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Me too so the energy goes to more development buds
Aye, I've learned so much on my first grow and won't be afraid to defoliate a bushy plant or remove small buds in the future.

I heard this strain's great for anxiety... need some myself
i really hope so man cuz mine is something fierce! my hands were shaking so hard from the anxiety in the FastBuds comp video its not funny!

I also trimmed little buds that were never getting any light. I read it helps the buds that are developing, but I'm not sure yet if this is true... time will tell
yup i do the same....

Very interested in how that the strain works out I'm looking for strains for medical conditions I like thcI like being out of pain and some panic control will work a lot better!
keep an eye out for the log... i should be doing it in the dinafem section of AFN

Oh.. Yeahh... Today
Edward Scissorhands aka Triple X. in action again
both at Mazar and Speed Bud ;)
image.jpeg

Back