Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

reggae reggae roots!!! i like the sauce didnt know they did root stim :rofl: :crying: :rofl: :crying: :smokeit:
is that a double ended CMH ?:smoking:

thanks for that tip vapo didnt know they were rose pots i had two of these pots before but cracked them loved how they were deeper rather than wider :d5:
That is two single bulbs bro.....and no worries on the tip....I live to give lol..... hopefully I will get some tasty roots too lol

That is two single bulbs bro.....and no worries on the tip....I live to give lol..... hopefully I will get some tasty roots too lol
my bad what i ment to ask was are they running on the same driver 630w cmh ?

my bad what i ment to ask was are they running on the same driver 630w cmh ?
Ah!.......No, I had a single light and a spare bulb.......Then I saw the double lamp hood at £30 and a 315w CMH power pack for £55 so I thought..."Upgrade dude" lol:d5:

Hello AFN.......Today I potted the Cosmic Bomb Auto, nothing unusual really.....I just made the holes...dusted with Reggae Roots...Rolled the little pots backwards and forwards in my hands...Turned upside down with the stem between my fingers and tapped a few times and they both came out full...Nice! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :smoking:
IMG_20210316_105114420.jpg
IMG_20210316_105107998.jpg

Hello fine, fine AFN people..:toke:...I know I am technically using this thread for the Cosmic Bombs but as it's Dutch Pro too, I will put others here too.......because I made the switch today......Yaaaaay!.....from now on all my girls will be here....apart from the 2 litre cbd SLH....she will end the other thread.....I hope the switch goes well....:toke:

Hello fine, fine AFN people..:toke:...I know I am technically using this thread for the Cosmic Bombs but as it's Dutch Pro too, I will put others here too.......because I made the switch today......Yaaaaay!.....from now on all my girls will be here....apart from the 2 litre cbd SLH....she will end the other thread.....I hope the switch goes well....:toke:
Shit...:crying:....I was totally stoned when I wrote that haha....verbal diarrhoea dudes......:rofl:

Hello AFN....hope you are well...:d5:....got some pics for you :headbang: ...I took some pics in daylight this time, instead of in the tent with flash(ah-ahhhh)on....ignore the background, I draped some bland stuff around and I think part of my right foot is in one, the Cosmic bomb are just starting to move upwards, they look a little off, it's my fault....I thought I had some calmag left and it was a bottle of pH down :face: so when my new Dutch Pro calmag arrived.....I fed them when they didn't really need it, but they should be fine...I have already noticed the difference between plastic and fabric pots in the feeding schedule, the fabric dry out much quicker, I know this is pretty obv lol, just thought I would put it in here hehe....
IMG_20210323_115912171.jpg
IMG_20210323_120027549.jpg

...and now the Fugue State and the NCH x SH are coming along beautifully, I have tried to show the structure I have created with six tie points and the inside leaf removal, just gonna let them stretch up now for some lovely big long colas....
IMG_20210323_115713878.jpg
IMG_20210323_115738554.jpg
IMG_20210323_115631359.jpg
IMG_20210323_115620037.jpg

....⬆..haha there's old righty!!....I have been watching a fellow growers journal recently(damn fine journal too, @DCLXVI take a bow lol)and wondering why I remove the first two nodes?.....when they have so much potential???? DCLXVI has kept his and his are going great, with massive solar panel leaves to soak up the 'shine, I thought....but after looking and at the Fugue State and NCH pics and thinking a bit(by "thinking" I mean "smoking" hehe)...I realised that if I was to keep the first two nodes, I prolly wouldn't be able to get the same structure for the six points.....as the main stem takes a completely different shape!!.....every day is a school day growers....more soon!

Last edited:
Gorgeous work as usual friend! Thanks for the kind words. If I was more confident I would absolutely train the way you do. Growing and learning.

Hey AFN....I took some pics of my bloom room for you, totally shit lined pics..:fire::cuss::cuss:....this is why I don't take bloom room pics lol..
IMG_20210326_201342149_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210326_201345735_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210326_201357629_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210326_201400067_HDR.jpg

....please forgive me hehe..:woohoo:

Back