Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

bro you change your nutes a lot but i suppose that's how you find what works best did you buy the starter kit this time or separate bottles

bro you change your nutes a lot but i suppose that's how you find what works best did you buy the starter kit this time or separate bottles
I got a starter kit this time.....I think I am done with swapping around too....for a bit lol.....:smiley1::baked:

I got a starter kit this time.....I think I am done with swapping around too....for a bit lol.....:smiley1::baked:
keep us posted bro trichome farmer is on the shogun nutes at the min so we will have to see what he makes of them also i do love theses emerald harvest nutes but as you know i bought the big boxes at a great reduction so I'm just stocking up odd bottles of what i need now

I use a granular nutrient for my girls. I was a pioneer of theirs, one of their early customers. After 18 months they changed their formula and told me it was something better. Well when they announced they were ready to start shipping it I ordered a 20+lb bag. It comes in the mail and it was their old version and when I asked them about it I was told they had some of the old stuff to get rid of first. So when my 20lb bag is gone in 5 or 6 years I'll have to see what's out there that catches my fancy. The stuff I use works incredibly well and I love it but it's the principle of the thing.

I use a granular nutrient for my girls. I was a pioneer of theirs, one of their early customers. After 18 months they changed their formula and told me it was something better. Well when they announced they were ready to start shipping it I ordered a 20+lb bag. It comes in the mail and it was their old version and when I asked them about it I was told they had some of the old stuff to get rid of first. So when my 20lb bag is gone in 5 or 6 years I'll have to see what's out there that catches my fancy. The stuff I use works incredibly well and I love it but it's the principle of the thing.
Fucking Right dude....You paid for the new formula.....that's what you should have got!!.....That's not right imho dude!!

Back