Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

@Vapo YIPEE your babies are up and looking strong! You think my plant is going to make it in time to the topping window? She's sprout + 10 days today and just putting out her 3rd node.
View media item 23287
yeah dude.....Just top the fourth off and she should be fine..:bow:

She should be fine or she will be fine? :wiz: And it doesn't matter how big or tall she is when I top her as long as it's above the third node?
Haha she looks fine for ten days and yes, it doesn't matter lol.....Just top the fourth node off dude.

The pots with the holes drilled in them. Making your own semi-airpot I take it?
Yeah dude, I am hoping to be able to re-use the pots as I throw the root pouches after 1 grow...I did this once before and it worked quite well.....:growing:

She should be fine or she will be fine? :wiz: And it doesn't matter how big or tall she is when I top her as long as it's above the third node?
Hello dude, I don't know if you know this already, plants have a hormone called Auxin which is responsible for upward growth, so what we are doing by topping and removing the top growth, is forcing the plant to re-distribute the Auxins to the remaining 2 main plant "heads" which the plant now grows as a backup, just a little bit of information for you.....:d5:

I've been doing my reading homework assignments @Vapo. The same works when you bend a main stem till the tip is lower then the branches on the plant. Those branches then start shooting upward.
Auxins dude, Auxins haha........:d5:

Hey AFN.. :toke: ..I started the Cosmic Bomb Auto today..:bow:..woohoo hehe...but It won't be what I count as day 1 for a bit yet...I decided against using jiffy plugs and just put them into small, easily transplantable plant pots instead, as the 4 litre pots have not arrived yet..:d5:...so first I filled the little pots with the Ecothrive 70/30 coco...View attachment 1295301
...then I emptys it out....into the black plastic tray and shook some Reggae Roots over it .....View attachment 1295300
...mixed it and back in the pots and watered with some Ph6 water....put a seed in each pot, little bit more water and wrote a tag for each....I vaulted the other seed incase of a misfire.....View attachment 1295299
..then put each into an old broke, repair, broke, repaired humidity dome and put them in the veg tent....nice! :joy:
View attachment 1295298
I will prolly put them on a heated mat soon....stay tuned good AFN people.....more soon..:smiley1:
reggae reggae roots!!! i like the sauce didnt know they did root stim :rofl: :crying: :rofl: :crying: :smokeit:
Little peek inside the Bloom Room during Sunrise.....View attachment 1295364
..I took it thru the tent window...
is that a double ended CMH ?:smoking:
Ok AFN.. :toke: ..update time...my pots arrived today and I have made my improvements that I think will help....a quick note: I bought ROSE pots(ROUND)..because they are deeper than normal plant pots....I drilled holes all around the top lip for ties as I am not using fabrics...no specific spacing, I just marked either side of a electric tape roll...then I marked 2, 3, 4 and 5 inches down from the underside of the top lip, diagonally down the side....in 4 places(like N S E W)and I drilled the holes down the size...top 2 the same size and the last 2 bigger and done!...these will be final pots for the CB...here are some pictures...View attachment 1295635View attachment 1295636View attachment 1295637View attachment 1295638View attachment 1295638
thanks for that tip vapo didnt know they were rose pots i had two of these pots before but cracked them loved how they were deeper rather than wider :d5:

Back