Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

im going to check that out thanks

Some good netflix ones paradise pd ,big mouth and brickelberry if you can find it there maybe not that style but still funny as fuck
Watch F is for family and bojack horseman they are funny, we watched paradise pd and big mouth already, we will try brickleberry, seems you like the same stuff we do lol

Watch F is for family and bojack horseman they are funny, we watched paradise pd and big mouth already, we will try brickleberry, seems you like the same stuff we do lol
Its not on netflix but brickelberry is made by the same ones that make paradise pd i love these type of shows i think im still a 15 year old in my head

Its not on netflix but brickelberry is made by the same ones that make paradise pd i love these type of shows i think im still a 15 year old in my head
Haha me too bro...15 for Eva haha

oh yeah i thought that was just a spin off inside the show, so its a real show lol nice

Hello AFN...my SSSC Elephants 1+2 are looking great....gave them a feed and spreed today and took all the big lower down fans...I went careful with the snapped one and didn't do much to her....the snap is healing well...
IMG_20210907_120957671.jpg
IMG_20210907_121030652_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210907_121957187.jpg

oh yeah i thought that was just a spin off inside the show, so its a real show lol nice
they had the crossover episode but brickelberry was out first and you can see were the characters have come from steve is the kevin of the other show and connie is the dusty
Hello AFN...my SSSC Elephants 1+2 are looking great....gave them a feed and spreed today and took all the big lower down fans...I went careful with the snapped one and didn't do much to her....the snap is healing well...View attachment 1363710View attachment 1363711View attachment 1363712
i cant wait to see how she turns out also I'm smoking this strain daily shes a veryt special girl

they had the crossover episode but brickelberry was out first and you can see were the characters have come from steve is the kevin of the other show and connie is the dusty

i cant wait to see how she turns out also I'm smoking this strain daily shes a veryt special girl
me too bro, they are really strong....they are only 24-25 days old and they look great already!

Hello AFN...my SSSC Auto Elephants(Day 26!)1+2 got fed and spread today....:eyebrows:....and the SS Northern Lights Auto got a stonking wk 10 feed....they are very close and loving the new hood/reflector/bulb position almost as much as me :woohoo: ....I will be putting just clean water thru those ladies next week...and I will not be forgetting to take their picture either next week...like I did today!....:rofl:
IMG_20210909_111625011.jpg
IMG_20210909_111629710.jpg
IMG_20210909_111659927.jpg
IMG_20210909_111704261.jpg

Hey Vapo,

I know you've run some different nutrient lines in the last year. Any chance you might do a comparison write up and let us know what you thought of them?

Strong work as usual!

Hey Vapo,

I know you've run some different nutrient lines in the last year. Any chance you might do a comparison write up and let us know what you thought of them?

Strong work as usual!
Thank you dude....and that's not a bad idea, I am not great at write-ups dude, but I could try.

Back