Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

Hello AFN...it would seem that my light was a bit high as my SSSC Elephants 3+4, the new ones have stretched right up.......it's not a problem, I have built little mounds to help and I can always support them.....I also taped upsidedown pots of the same size to the btm to raise them up.....and I screwed all the fan bits back together.....also, the expanding foam had not finished expanding haha....nothing too serious and I just cut away some from the inside(luckily the foam had ripped the top layer of cling-film off and I didn't get any anywhere!)and chopped about 10mm slice from back, square end with a hacksaw blade...then screwed it all together, realized I forgot which way the airflow went?.....plugged it in and found out haha....pretty quiet too... Nooice!
IMG_20210906_133801074.jpg
IMG_20210906_134411760_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210906_155734039.jpg
IMG_20210906_155738600.jpg

I am gonna paint/cover with stickers too....

Hello AFN...it would seem that my light was a bit high as my SSSC Elephants 3+4, the new ones have stretched right up.......it's not a problem, I have built little mounds to help and I can always support them.....I also taped upsidedown pots of the same size to the btm to raise them up.....and I screwed all the fan bits back together.....also, the expanding foam had not finished expanding haha....nothing too serious and I just cut away some from the inside(luckily the foam had ripped the top layer of cling-film off and I didn't get any anywhere!)and chopped about 10mm slice from back, square end with a hacksaw blade...then screwed it all together, realized I forgot which way the airflow went?.....plugged it in and found out haha....pretty quiet too... Nooice!View attachment 1363460View attachment 1363461View attachment 1363462View attachment 1363463
Nice! where do you get your stickers from?

vapo they will be grand as you say bury them when you pot them up I've also just got a new baby elephant myself also what stickers are you gonna use I bet you have tons i collect them and I've gotten some right cracking ones especially when mephisto send me a prize once with about 40 stickers

Strong work vapo! Was the fan that noisy?

EDIT: What brand of fan is it?

vapo they will be grand as you say bury them when you pot them up I've also just got a new baby elephant myself also what stickers are you gonna use I bet you have tons i collect them and I've gotten some right cracking ones especially when mephisto send me a prize once with about 40 stickers
The vault sent me 15-20 when i won a strain contest but everytime i buy seeds from seedsman or ilgm i get no stickers. i had to get on ebay and buy stickers ; / so i wonder where the hell everyone gets stickers from

The vault sent me 15-20 when i won a strain contest but everytime i buy seeds from seedsman or ilgm i get no stickers. i had to get on ebay and buy stickers ; / so i wonder where the hell everyone gets stickers from
Normally when vendors send seeds you may get a couple and you can always ask when your doing a cultivator grow as your giving them free advertising they can only say no as most of these just come with seeds

Attachments

• 16309483152474751884739191434441.jpg
    16309483152474751884739191434441.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
Hello AFN...it would seem that my light was a bit high as my SSSC Elephants 3+4, the new ones have stretched right up.......it's not a problem, I have built little mounds to help and I can always support them.....I also taped upsidedown pots of the same size to the btm to raise them up.....and I screwed all the fan bits back together.....also, the expanding foam had not finished expanding haha....nothing too serious and I just cut away some from the inside(luckily the foam had ripped the top layer of cling-film off and I didn't get any anywhere!)and chopped about 10mm slice from back, square end with a hacksaw blade...then screwed it all together, realized I forgot which way the airflow went?.....plugged it in and found out haha....pretty quiet too... Nooice!View attachment 1363460View attachment 1363461View attachment 1363462View attachment 1363463
Great work mate

yeah bro, it won't be a problem to pot them a little deeper....:bighug::d5:....I used all my stickers up, I used to have a good few meph ones, bit gutted I don't have any ATM haha

Strong work vapo! Was the fan that noisy?

EDIT: What brand of fan is it?
I ordered it years ago dude, I think it was just a generic TT fan:pass:....and it's pretty quiet dude yaaay

Back