Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

Hello AFN community...I got up early, for me, at 7am.....and I decided to feed my girls, the SS Northern Lights Auto and the newly transplanted SSSC Elephants 1+2 needed to be done, so I did that....then I got bored and decided to open up the box, as the expanding foam should be dry by now(I don't want to get this stuff on me, it sticks like s**t to a blanket) you would have though, but some on the inside was still tacky.....I unscrewed the first panel and then the next and the next....until she was free woohoo...I drew a line around the box and cut around with a hacksaw blade, got the fan out and cut away the cling-film....I took some pics...
IMG_20210904_092858818_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210904_092908887_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210904_093941105_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210904_093945573.jpg
IMG_20210904_100607076.jpg
IMG_20210904_100619292.jpg
IMG_20210904_100928556_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210904_101458714.jpg
IMG_20210904_101514835.jpg
IMG_20210904_101739434.jpg

...and now she waits for the next step, connecting hoses and the power wire... @THE BEAR dude....I was gonna just do what you suggested, just leave the thing together!!.....but I forgot that I need to connect the power hahaha....have a great day everyone....:worship::toke::bow::bow::pass::growing::growing::LikeWeed::LikeWeed:

Hello AFN community...I got up early, for me, at 7am.....and I decided to feed my girls, the SS Northern Lights Auto and the newly transplanted SSSC Elephants 1+2 needed to be done, so I did that....then I got bored and decided to open up the box, as the expanding foam should be dry by now(I don't want to get this stuff on me, it sticks like s**t to a blanket) you would have though, but some on the inside was still tacky.....I unscrewed the first panel and then the next and the next....until she was free woohoo...I drew a line around the box and cut around with a hacksaw blade, got the fan out and cut away the cling-film....I took some pics...View attachment 1362464View attachment 1362465View attachment 1362466View attachment 1362467View attachment 1362468View attachment 1362469View attachment 1362470View attachment 1362471View attachment 1362472View attachment 1362473
...and now she waits for the next step, connecting hoses and the power wire... @THE BEAR dude....I was gonna just do what you suggested, just leave the thing together!!.....but I forgot that I need to connect the power hahaha....have a great day everyone....:worship::toke::bow::bow::pass::growing::growing::LikeWeed::LikeWeed:
Ye Defo need power lol
And I bet you didn't know what direction the arrow was pointing too haha.
Excellent job mate how much quieter does it make the fan and I'd it going back inside thd wood box?

Ye Defo need power lol
And I bet you didn't know what direction the arrow was pointing too haha.
Excellent job mate how much quieter does it make the fan and I'd it going back inside thd wood box?
I did forget which way the arrow was dude haha....and I haven't wired it up yet gromie, I am going out for some parts in a bit ....plug, wire and hoses and such.....and it's deffo going back in the box dude, I will post it up later when I have done it...:pass::d5:

that foam stuff gets fucking everywhere but its great for soundproofing anyhow how you doing bro

that foam stuff gets fucking everywhere but its great for soundproofing anyhow how you doing bro
pretty good bro.....just ticking over, hope you are well too :bighug: and that foam...f**k me!!!....that stuff is sticky haha:rofl:....good tackle tho!.....did you see the Orca Myco I got, loads of good stuff in it, I will let you know if it's any good.....got my eye on another product too hehe.....I think as we grow in Coco, we miss out on something that soil has in it naturally with beneficial bacteria......so I am going to try and add some to my grows....:headbang:

pretty good bro.....just ticking over, hope you are well too :bighug: and that foam...f**k me!!!....that stuff is sticky haha:rofl:....good tackle tho!.....did you see the Orca Myco I got, loads of good stuff in it, I will let you know if it's any good.....got my eye on another product too hehe.....I think as we grow in Coco, we miss out on something that soil has in it naturally with beneficial bacteria......so I am going to try and add some to my grows....:headbang:
I use mammoth p i absolutely swear by it also this run coming up is going to be a soil grow for me with sohums live soil a water only job

I use mammoth p i absolutely swear by it also this run coming up is going to be a soil grow for me with sohums live soil a water only job
...it seems A LOT of people swear by Mammoth P bro, I hear it mentioned loads.

...it seems A LOT of people swear by Mammoth P bro, I hear it mentioned loads.
its expensive but a small bottle lasts absolutely ages as you only put 1.6 ml to 10 litres of water

its expensive but a small bottle lasts absolutely ages as you only put 1.6 ml to 10 litres of water
...WOW bro....I just started to use the Orca and it's 1ml to a U.S(Liquid volume!)gallon, which works out to .25ml per ltr(roughly haha!)but the Mammoth P is even less!!....must be good stuff

I think my next purchase will be some Myco Chum....to help feed the bennies while in the inert Coco.:d5:

Back