Indoor Vapo Goes With Dutch Pro!!

......hello again AFN....it's meeee...hehe...I managed to get a pic of my SS Northern Lights Autos...again, two different plants/reactions to HST....one is taller, thinner....the other is shorter and fatter, they are at about 75-85% covered in beautiful burnt orange pistils...some white at the top remain...they are on day 68 so maybe another wk of nutes??
IMG_20210909_185415874.jpg
IMG_20210909_185423509.jpg
IMG_20210909_185431077.jpg
IMG_20210909_185507945.jpg
IMG_20210909_185512805.jpg
IMG_20210909_185519206.jpg
IMG_20210909_185525141.jpg

Hello AFN community :pass: ...fed + spr...nope!...I am not using that analogy any more....I find it somehow derogatory.....anyway hehe...I fed and tied down the SSSC Elephant auto 1+2 today...they are doing really well...considering I snapped one of them, they look great!!
The snap has healed and now I can see, how lucky I was not to lose the whole thing...they are only on day 28 and they are nearly on the daily feeds I am trying to accomplish already....they begin bloom nutes tomorrow or the day after.....I feel I should mention two things I do, that idk if I have put on here?....the first is that I keep the pH of the feeds up at around 5.95-6.05ph for the veg period and slowly drop it to 5.8-5.9ph for the bloom period, not always spot on, but never very far....and the second is, when I mix my nutes, the water I use is from the tap but I always use tepid water for veg+bloom, until I do a 3-4 day clean water pH rinse.....then I use just cold water, as cold as it will come out of the tap...I think this lets the plant know it's time....I have seen some people using ice on insta, but this is my own version, way I think it....in a tent/controlled atmosphere where the sun time is the same every day and shows no signs of shorter hours, the cold water would signify the colder weather to the plant.....?....
IMG_20210911_131343082.jpg
IMG_20210911_131354423_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210911_131402064.jpg
IMG_20210911_131407785_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210911_132140563.jpg
IMG_20210911_133524979.jpg

Last edited:
Hello AFN community :pass: ...fed + spr...nope!...I am not using that analogy any more....I find it somehow derogatory.....anyway hehe...I fed and tied down the SSSC Elephant auto 1+2 today...they are doing really well...considering I snapped one of them, they look great!!
The snap has healed and now I can see, how lucky I was not to lose the whole thing...they are only on day 28 and they are nearly on the daily feeds I am trying to accomplish already....they begin bloom nutes tomorrow or the day after.....I feel I should mention two things I do, that idk if I have put on here?....the first is that I keep the pH of the feeds up at around 5.95-6.05ph for the veg period and slowly drop it to 5.8-5.9ph, not always spot on, but never very far....and the second is, when I mix my nutes, the water I use is from the tap but I always use tepid water for veg+bloom, until I do a 3-4 day clean water pH rinse.....then I use just cold water, as cold as it will come out of the tap...I think this lets the plant know it's time....I have seen some people using ice on insta, but this is my own version, way I think it....in a tent/controlled atmosphere where the sun time is the same every day and shows no signs of shorter hours, the cold water would signify the colder weather to the plant.....?....View attachment 1365266View attachment 1365267View attachment 1365268View attachment 1365269View attachment 1365270View attachment 1365271
I think you may be on to something with the water temps but mine just get what ive made up the only thing i do is leave it out 24 hours unless im using that ecothrive water stuff .also i think the elephant s look great and i think there a very tough strain but most sssc ones are .anyhow speak soon bro :pass:

I think you may be on to something with the water temps but mine just get what ive made up the only thing i do is leave it out 24 hours unless im using that ecothrive water stuff .also i think the elephant s look great and i think there a very tough strain but most sssc ones are .anyhow speak soon bro :pass:
Haha I am trying to think like a plant bro, if you couldn't go by the sun....and summer rain isn't cold but Autumn/Winter rain could freeze the b****cks of a brass monkey haha....maybe I am full of s**t haha idk Tom....but you are right about SSSC brother....strong strains, the Elephant 3+4 that stretched out are starting their second node now, those lanky stems are about to get strong to support it :woohoo: I love this early part where they go from strength to strength haha....hope you and yours are well bro:bighug:thx for the rep bro and hope to speak again soon, I haven't spoke with Auntie for a while now......f**k knows why, lol?

Haha I am trying to think like a plant bro, if you couldn't go by the sun....and summer rain isn't cold but Autumn/Winter rain could freeze the b****cks of a brass monkey haha....maybe I am full of s**t haha idk Tom....but you are right about SSSC brother....strong strains, the Elephant 3+4 that stretched out are starting their second node now, those lanky stems are about to get strong to support it :woohoo: I love this early part where they go from strength to strength haha....hope you and yours are well bro:bighug:thx for the rep bro and hope to speak again soon, I haven't spoke with Auntie for a while now......f**k knows why, lol?
i know shes got a new pc that she doesn't like using buy you should catch her tmoz in globals also how did you snap your handle on your press they should replace it id imagine also were all fine down her bro and thanks for asking

i know shes got a new pc that she doesn't like using buy you should catch her tmoz in globals also how did you snap your handle on your press they should replace it id imagine also were all fine down her bro and thanks for asking
Aaah I see, I will try and say hello, I just seem to be so busy atm... regarding the handle on my press, it just snapped off while I was pumping it up?.....it was a cheap one from China so idk if I will get anything from them.

Hello AFN...cleaned up my AFPortal S99V5 today and she is looking better, good thing I let her ride lol:rofl:SSSC Elephants 3+4 are looking fine.....
IMG_20210912_115246827_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210912_122422019_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210912_122435199_HDR.jpg

Aaah I see, I will try and say hello, I just seem to be so busy atm... regarding the handle on my press, it just snapped off while I was pumping it up?.....it was a cheap one from China so idk if I will get anything from them.
cool bro, I also met a new cool grower on here who is into bondage like you check them out I did mention you @Suki813

cool bro, I also met a new cool grower on here who is into bondage like you check them out I did mention you @Suki813
Yep, I popped over to Suki813's thread bro...I started to read and got called away, promised myself I would go back to finish it, Suki813 is showing some wonderful bending skillz over there, much respect :bow:

Hello AFN, got some pics of my SSSC Elephants 1+2 for you today...both doing well and I think they are enjoying the larger space, after a SS Northern Lights Auto has come down....with the other to soon follow... these ladies are 37 days old...
IMG_20210916_112346938_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210916_113003075_HDR.jpg

Back