Mephisto Genetics US Store Opening Monday, September 13th

Anyone have their order from the 13th turned over to the post office yet? I have usually had them enter into the postal system before the next weeks open. I guess the increase in stock allowed to sell is going to increase the turn around some. Not in a rush as I am not planting right away but nice to have in hand and out of head as pending.

I haven't had any updates on the Tracking from my 13th order, Stan PMd me back on Reddit and said my order did ship. So we shall see. I might be dumb enough to order again today :p

My order from the 6th is still “Label Created” with the USPS. Their operation is “in the weeds” right now apparently. Not even answering emails this week, so I heard.

My order from the 6th is still “Label Created” with the USPS. Their operation is “in the weeds” right now apparently. Not even answering emails this week, so I heard.
I am seeing more and more of their customers in this same predicament. The 6th drop has now had 10 business days lead shipping time.

My order from the 13 still in "Label Created" purgatory as well, but I can't go scorched earth till the 28th. I am more than pissed though. It's been the same copy and paste response that it's USPS fault they didn't scan the package. I asked as a follow up to Stan to confirm which date my order shipped and it's been crickets.

I am seeing more and more of their customers in this same predicament. The 6th drop has now had 10 business days lead shipping time.

My order from the 13 still in "Label Created" purgatory as well, but I can't go scorched earth till the 28th. I am more than pissed though. It's been the same copy and paste response that it's USPS fault they didn't scan the package. I asked as a follow up to Stan to confirm which date my order shipped and it's been crickets.
Hi there, friend! Have you tried submitting to support rather than Stan? Since Adam is the head of distribution now. Adam is usually answering the support emails.

Hi there, friend! Have you tried submitting to support rather than Stan? Since Adam is the head of distribution now. Adam is usually answering the support emails.

I reached out to info@mephistogenetics.com last week and have yet to get a reply. Is there another way to contact them? There's got to be something gravely wrong for this many people to be affected.

I reached out to info@mephistogenetics.com last week and have yet to get a reply. Is there another way to contact them? There's got to be something gravely wrong for this many people to be affected.

Yeah, it’s a shame. The store launch has not gone well from my perspective. Currently they have no date set for the next drop. Hopefully they’re getting their shit together.

Just saw something on their page now when opening a contact form and selecting Where's My Order. You're now met with 10 days to pack and 8 days to ship. 18 days is not satisfactory. Their own help page contradicts the statements their staff make on their sub. Like wtf? I should have done my homework a little more on this outfit.

I agree, 18 days is ridiculous. I know of some people who won’t grow their stuff any longer, a silent protest by withholding their money. Personally, I’m selfish. Lol. I’ll continue to buy their seeds, from a 3rd party.

Well looks like USPS has seized shipments until MG can provide analysis, I think I might take them up on the offer for refund.

Back