Mephisto Genetics US Store Opening Monday, September 13th

They’ve gone silent. I guess they’ve got their hands full with the pending EU/World store opening on top of the US store mess. I did get my order refunded. It still shows “Awaiting Item” in the USPS system though. Lol.

Yeah I personally am more concerned about the outcome between the USPS and Mephisto than I am my order itself. It was just for one pack of 3 Bears OG which I now regret buying lol It wasn't really one I set out wanting but it was only one in that weeks sale I didn't have so I said why not. Being in a prohibition state with letters coming to house from Criminal investigative services definitely doesn't feel good. I was excited to see whats offered tomorrow but we are one day out and still no announcement of strains. We'll see!

Looks like drop for today has been postponed 14 days per website
That’s kinda what I was expecting. I’m still unsure if I want to risk ordering from them again. Like you, I’m in a prohibition state. I could be really tempted, depending on the strains they drop.

I noticed that.
Sadly I can't wait so I need to find another seed source.
Any recommendations? I'm in the USA.

Yeah, drop is postponed so they can hammer out a website issue they noticed over the weekend. Meph Reddit is going nuclear again because they think they're entitled to live updates from Meph on their business :rofl:. Honestly, I'm happy I found this place because there is no way I could deal with Meph Reddit.

Also, I received my order from the 20th. That was their first time shipping for Meph?? Maybe their post office flagged them cus they never received that many packages to send out before.

I noticed that.
Sadly I can't wait so I need to find another seed source.
Any recommendations? I'm in the USA.
North Atlantic Seeds
Multiverse Beans
I‘ve ordered from North Atlantic numerous times and they’re excellent. They don’t have much of a Mephisto selection right now though.
I‘ve heard good things about Multiverse and they appear to have a better selection.

Also, I received my order from the 20th. That was their first time shipping for Meph?? Maybe their post office flagged them cus they never received that many packages to send out before.
Yeah, I have a feeling that’s what triggered the USPS action.
I think Mephisto should have been proactive and talked with their post office well before they started shipping.

Last edited:
That's not on Meph though, brotha. That is on their new distribution partner to make sure they're good to go. But Meph won't throw them under the bus, they're taking the pie to the face on this one. I mean, they did hire them, but still, that is on distribution.

Yeah, I have a feeling that’s what triggered the USPS action.
I think Mephisto should have been proactive and talked with their post office well before they started shipping.

Yeah, you’re absolutely right. When I said Mephisto I did mean the guys running that specific store operation. Shit happens, it’s a tricky business I imagine. But I’m hoping for them to have great success in the long run.

Back