Mephisto Genetics US Store Opening Monday, September 13th

The Canna cheese was the remaining stock from the earlier release this year, that is why it went quick. I believe a few 3 packs might hit a seed bank here soon. Will post if it does.

Toof Decay is a fresh restock so there is a lot more inventory, but it seems to be popular so it could go quick.

The Canna cheese was the remaining stock from the earlier release this year, that is why it went quick. I believe a few 3 packs might hit a seed bank here soon. Will post if it does.

Toof Decay is a fresh restock so there is a lot more inventory, but it seems to be popular so it could go quick.
Will definitely be picking some toof decay up. Thanks for keeping us in the loop, stan! Appreciate ya.

Wondering if anyone else picked up this date's drop, I received a tracking same day, but has yet to be in the courier's hands. Been a few days now with no movement or showing the courier received. What's everyone else's experience so far?

TIA!

I picked up 3BOG and SS

Wondering if anyone else picked up this date's drop, I received a tracking same day, but has yet to be in the courier's hands. Been a few days now with no movement or showing the courier received. What's everyone else's experience so far?

TIA!

I picked up 3BOG and SS
Hey friend! Usually by Thursday night or Friday morning it should start being scanned. That is when mine usually updates and I’ve always got mine the next Monday. I got canna cheese, 3bog and ss! :pass:

Hey friend! Usually by Thursday night or Friday morning it should start being scanned. That is when mine usually updates and I’ve always got mine the next Monday. I got canna cheese, 3bog and ss! :pass:
Heya! Thanks for info!! First time buyer from Meph and been out of the grow arena for more than 20 years, times have changed. No more satchel seed plants!

Heya! Thanks for info!! First time buyer from Meph and been out of the grow arena for more than 20 years, times have changed. No more satchel seed plants!
Nice! Those are some quality smokes, too! Maybe you’ll even get that mouth watering watermelon pheno from the 3bog! Awesome beginning strains, my friend. :woohoo1:

you got the cheese?! It sold out on me lol It's all hands on deck for Toof Decay this upcoming Monday. Have SN from last week. Then I'm done til NO in Oct. That's my last drop for sometime. The vault is ridiculous lol

you got the cheese?! It sold out on me lol It's all hands on deck for Toof Decay this upcoming Monday. Have SN from last week. Then I'm done til NO in Oct. That's my last drop for sometime. The vault is ridiculous lol
Was able to. However, it’s not for me but will be gifting this pack to a local growmie of mine who has been wanting 1:1 autos. Definitely grabbing toof decay this upcoming Monday!:d5: I do think I’ll be participating in the Meph drops for a bit. New strains might be coming this October and November! Good thing I’m working overtime:dizzy:

Back