Greenleaf Nutrients 2024 Mega Crop Giveaway!

Ordered with no problem on Aug. 29 (after reported everything so far shipped out). Any timeline for this order likely to be shipped? Logging into my acct., I see the order is "complete." No tracking no. has been received.
DM me your order # I will check

today is 9/6
Havent gotten anything in the mail yet.
@Greenleaf Nutrients is in the same state as me so it shouldnt have taken more than a couple days to reach me. Should I keep checking the mail or just give up on this?
ive gotten nothing and i placed the order on the 16th
checked my spam folder just in case.. nothing there either
the promo codes worked fine and the order went through fine:shrug:

today is 9/6
Havent gotten anything in the mail yet.
@Greenleaf Nutrients is in the same state as me so it shouldnt have taken more than a couple days to reach me. Should I keep checking the mail or just give up on this?
you need to DM me your Order # :toke:

you need to DM me your Order # :toke:

i didnt write the order number down anywhere (didnt think i needed to since you normally send an email) and then never got a confirmation email. Tried to go back to your website and put in my email address but it isnt recognized as an account holder email address. I dont know if i made an acct if it wasnt required... :doh:

:doh:.... Is there no tracking#, GreenLeaf? ...seems something fell through the cracks in the order system....

i didnt write the order number down anywhere (didnt think i needed to since you normally send an email) and then never got a confirmation email. Tried to go back to your website and put in my email address but it isnt recognized as an account holder email address. I dont know if i made an acct if it wasnt required... :doh:
Can you DM your email we can investigate
:doh:.... Is there no tracking#, GreenLeaf? ...seems something fell through the cracks in the order system....
If you didn't get a tracking pls DM us your order # !

Not sure whats going on with my order anymore.. dm'd vendor and we confirmed address was correct but they didnt send me a new tracking # or anything :shrug:

Back