Greenleaf Nutrients 2024 Mega Crop Giveaway!

Hi @Greenleaf Nutrients, I just tested the Canadian site on both edge and firefox and did multiple refresh. I tried the SOCIALPROMO for Megacrop 1 part and it does not seem to work. Maybe I'm not understanding and the promo is for 50% off of Megacrop in Canada. When I try on the U.S site it's free. Unless, it's a case of you don't love Canada ! :D
hi, yes its 50% off for Canada. We use some 3rd party warehouses on Canada and are reliant on a lot of other companies for storage and distribution there, so we have to pay all them and its fairly costly. The 50% is probably still less than costs.

SOCIALPROMO and password: 420blazeit worked great for me. I chose Bud Explosion. Been using Greenleaf line exclusively for over 5 years and had super amazing results.
Thanks Greenleaf :greenthumb:

hi, yes its 50% off for Canada. We use some 3rd party warehouses on Canada and are reliant on a lot of other companies for storage and distribution there, so we have to pay all them and its fairly costly. The 50% is probably still less than costs.
I get it. So you're saying you hate Canada ! :pighug:
Kiddiing ! I'm grateful for the 50% off. Mega Crop is a great product/value and I've been using it for the last 2 years. Keep it up, you guys rock !

@Greenleaf Nutrients - You guys make kickass stuff.

MC 1 Part grow: This stuff slaps, as the kids say. No doubt.

Back